Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Software to play bluray, 720p, 1080p movie

Windows Software

Old 04-01-2011

Software to play bluray, 720p, 1080p movie

Hello here is my problem I try to play HD video on my PC (config: p4 2.4Ghz, 1GB Corsair DDRAM, Geforce 7800GS AGP) and the videos are not fluid I see a picture every 10 seconds. I want to know is there any special software or need a better equipment in order to read them in good condition? Please help me to solve my problem. Thank you in advance.

Old 04-01-2011

Re: Software to play bluray, 720p, 1080p movie

I would like to suggest you to download and install PowerDVD.
PowerDVD features:
  • With this program you can:
  • Play video in high definition
  • Open movies in AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc
  • Movie remix
  • Create collections of films
  • Organize movies information
  • Play audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, DTS Digital Surround
  • Customized interface with skins
  • Digital zooming
  • Take screenshots videos
  • Formats to use subtitles SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS, PSB, and SMI
Old 04-01-2011

To see a blu ray on your computer you require a blu ray player, I am having the LG BH10, a card that is hardware capable of playing blu ray content, it is integrated with the ATI HD4350" and a program that allows you to display the blu ray, "In my case the installation disk player PowerDVD8 program brought me, I also did upgrade in PowerDVD10." It works perfectly, I can also view it on my screen LG TV via VGA connector or connector or through card output HDMI.
Old 04-01-2011

Many of you ask me how to read Blu-ray player with VLC, so I'll do a little summary / tutorial to explain this. VLC has recently moved to version 1.1 Golden Eyes and made significant progress in decoding quality. Suffice to say that on a monitor you will see no difference in quality with paid software like PowerDVD and Total Media Theater 3 . The only problem is that it requires a high end PC to decode HD video with the best quality possible and without stutters, even with a Dual Core. Fortunately, since this latest version of VLC now supports DXVA hardware acceleration, which relieves the CPU using the power of the GPU decoding.
Old 04-01-2011

PowerDVD and WinDVD are the only ones I have found that can playback a Blu-ray disc in a similar fashion to a Blu-ray set top player. I can't find any freeware players that will do this. But someone may be working on one.
Old 15-01-2011

Pro Corel WinDVD is the best player to read DVD-quality video and entertainment experience offers realistic and satisfying. Enjoy home-about movies or the latest Hollywood super productions in a superior image quality and performance with a thrilling audio. Take your movies with you with the functionality for your laptop that ensure that the battery is discharged before the end of the film. Also, watch videos directly from your camera or DVD, without having any downloads! Experience the perfect sound quality of Dolby Digital Sound. Watch your movies in the most common audio and video formats. Get in touch with the image through the touch screen feature of Windows 7. Experience the HD! WinDVD Pro is a Blu-ray player that supports AVCHD and that even improving the quality of the HD DVD standard, making it almost.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,