Thread: Need an image making software for FIFA games

Need an image making software for FIFA games

I have got a desktop computer, I am using Windows 7 operating system , I am a game freak and I love playing FIFA games, But I play it after I insert the original Cd of the games installed and then only I can play the game in it , but I cannot play it without inserting the cd into the drive so I would like to know if there is any sort of software that can help me in playing the game without inserting the CD into it.

Re: Need an image making software for FIFA games

Yes you can make the use of various such software available in the market , one of the most commonly used application is Alcohol software , there is one more toll called as Daemon tool , this software will help you to create an image of the CD that you are currently using to play the game, it will create the image of the CD and thus you can play the game directly without inserting the the cd of the game.

Alcohol 120%, is a influential Windows CD and DVD burning application that makes it simple to create support of DVDs and CDs. In addition, the application lets you stock up your mostly utilized CDs as images on your system , and you can mount them on 1 of the 31 virtual drives with a click of a button.This burning application comprise a Pre-Mastering function which enables you burn files straightforwardly from the hard disk , and supports Blu-ray system and HD DVD. It is well with the modern operating systems such as Windows 7 and Windows Visata of both 32 and 64 bit operating system Compatible with all Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems .

If you are willing to back up that game you ought to first get a grasp of a application which informs you what encoding is on the game disk, one such freeware application is A-RAY SCANNER once you know the encoding then once you visit the game copy tool down on the left hand side , you will be able to see a drop down list to modify, in this menu you will have to select on it and it will illustrate you a variety of encryption, you will be able to see your game there and select it and get the back up .

Once you get installed any software either the daemon tool or the Alchohol(remember there are two versions of Alcohol, one is Alcohol 120 and the other is Alcohol 52 ) I would prefer you to install the newer one, after you have installed it there will be an extra drive created in it and then you can insert your cd and get the image mounted on that newly created drive that just looks like an ordinary drive, you will not have to insert the cd over again.