Thread: Photo viewer is unable to open a file format

Photo viewer is unable to open a file format

I am working on the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel core i3 processor. I normally use the windows photo viewer to view the different kind of images. Now the thing here is that whenever I am clicking on any particular image then it is giving me the error message. I can’t find why instead of opening the image I am getting this error message which is saying that “Windows Photo Viewer can't open this picture because either Photo Viewer doesn't support this file format, or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Viewer”. Does anyone familiar to this error message if yes then please let me know how to solve it?

Re: Photo viewer is unable to open a file format

Well the error clearly says that you are trying to open a file which is not supported by the photo viewer itself. Now what you have to do her is that first check out the file that you are trying to open is the proper image format or not since photo viewer is built to display the images, and if the file format are not the one which an image normally has then don’t try and open that particular image. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue that you are getting. And if you forcibly open the file then it may happen that it will harm the other files and folders.

I think that the photo viewer that you are using needs some updates. So do just one the visit the official and then you have to just find the updates and once you get the updates just install the on the system that you have. I am sure that it will definitely help you to solve the issue. And if not then you have to reinstall the photo viewer because sometimes it might happen that the photo viewer is corrupted and the re installation will fix this issue for ever.

If this issue is faced by you on regular basis then you have to just use any other photo editor or photo viewer. Actually photo viewer has the tendency to behave in such a manner and if you are getting this error then it is nothing new. So I will suggest you here is to go out and get the appropriate photo editor and if you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Picasa. It is also the photo viewer which is currently doing well in the market. I am also using the same photo viewer and it really helping me a lot without giving any errors and I hope that this will definitely help you out of this case.

I am also going through the same phase where I am unable to open the pdf file with the help of mine photo viewer. The first thing that I would like to know here is that whether it is possible to view the pdf file though it and if yes then why I am not able to do the same. Actually I have no option to open that particular file so I am trying out the same with the photo viewer but then also I am unable to do it. Please help me out of this case.