Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error explorer.exe and drwtsn32.exe frequent

Windows Software

Old 03-01-2011

Error explorer.exe and drwtsn32.exe frequent

Since yesterday I have a problem opening the files of my own. It is now the message explorer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. It usually follows immediately the announcement drwtsn32.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Then my pc freezes for a short time disappear and the icons on my desktop. I can dial up then nothing. The only thing that works is still str + ALT + DEL to get back at my task manager approach. Then again everything is fine until I again want to open my own files. Then starts all over again. Maybe someone can help me with my problem? That would be really nice!

Old 03-01-2011

Re: Error explorer.exe and drwtsn32.exe frequent

# Open the HijackThis ->> button "scan" -> Checked> ->> Button "Fix checked" -> Restart PC>

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Click here to support the project xp-AntiSpy - {1B7E7E1A-441c-5156-8D63-023AA015B64E} - C: \ Program Files \ xp-AntiSpy \ sponsoring \ sponsor.html (file missing) (HKCU)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: support for xp-AntiSpy - {1B7E7E1A-441c-5156-8D63-023AA015B64E} - C: \ Program Files \ xp-AntiSpy \ sponsoring \ sponsor.html (file missing) (HKCU)
O4 - HKLM \ .. \ Run: [VTTimer] VTTimer.exe
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C: \ PROGRA ~ 1 \ MSNMES ~ 1 \ msgrapp.dll" (file missing)

Restart PC
Old 03-01-2011

Unfortunately, I watch for quite some time at irregular intervals recurring crashes of explorer.exe and drwtsn32.exe. Explorer.exe crashes every now and again actually. Funnily enough I have just found out that a reproducible crash occurs as soon as I want to delete a specific desktop shortcut. So far I have not been able to delete it because it always follows the crash of explorer.exe. Sometimes - that is sometimes only after it has crashed 10 times before that the explorer.exe - then crashes also the drwtsn32.exe from. Can someone help me and say why this might be? I have no idea if that can deal with it, but after this afternoon I could still print correctly, my printer has been me just now: The RPC server is unavailable, and also denied the service. Gradually, I'm worried about. About Help I'm very grateful.
Old 03-01-2011

Hello. You have an adware. You download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware , you install it then you proceeds to update. You throw the application by double-clicking the icon Malwarebytes' Anti Malware. Then you click on Run a full review then you throw the analysis by clicking on Search.

_ If the utility finds nothing harmful, click OK. Notepad will open with the report of analysis, it is not interesting because the machine is clean.

You can close Notepad.

_ If the utility finds suspicious items, you click on Show Results click Remove Selected.
You record the analysis report you we copied and pasted into your next post.

It is possible that the program asks you to reboot to make additional cuts, you accept the voluntary restart by clicking Ok.

Anyway, when I see two p2p software installed, I tell myself it is not surprising.
Old 14-01-2011

The inflationary increase in the use of TuneUp (& Co.) with all the aftermath. And we read enough of broken tuned and broken-styled systems, that we now use this short terms because they are very concise. Furthermore, we allow ourselves to ask what everyone has been employed with TuneUp, and actually answer is no because the user does not even know. At any rate, enough to repair proposals from all directions for a specific one-click Optimizing (because - was indeed on the issue-DVD on it) has proved useless, even more WHPs not intervened.
Old 15-01-2011

I suggest you do the first thing a scandisk in Windows XP to exclude and / or correct any errors (My Computer, right button, properties, tools, scandisk, put the check mark to both planning and confirms the next reboot). Second, access windows in safe mode and run a virus scan & antispyware (possibly updated). Third, back in to windows in normal mode and if the problem persists, go to Start, Run, and type sfc / scannow (you need to restore any missing or corrupted system files) and then press ok. As rightly suggested manuel92pucetto check in msconfig in safe mode if you see something suspicious in the startup and uncheck. If none of the proposals put to me to fail and give you one last suggestion. I hope it is what I think otherwise you'll have to format.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,