Thread: Sorry, your movie cannot be saved Error: 0x87160129

Sorry, your movie cannot be saved Error: 0x87160129

I am making use of the similar camera that was used to construct movies in the past without troubles. The error message I get is that Sorry, your movie cannot be saved. Locate any missing files or else delete the unusable items from your project, and after that try once more. Error: 0x87160129.I have by no means had any troubles with this earlier than as well as have made over 100 movies by means of Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker. Thanks for any assist.

Re: Sorry, your movie cannot be saved Error: 0x87160129

Your camera settings have not anything to do by means of this problem.
    Incidentally, what is the file format of the movie that you are attempting to publish?
    1. A number of end users have solved this problem by saving the movie at the same time as “High-definition (720p)” as an alternative “High-definition (1080p)”.
    2. Furthermore, this problem typically occur at what time a photo or else video file that you added on the way to Windows Movie Maker/ WLMM was either deleted or moved, close all the program when saving the app.

To address this problem, place the original source file, furthermore move or else copy it to the location on your PC at what time it was first imported into WMM. To obtain the missing file, In the collection pane click the missing clip, now click edit and after that browse for Missing File.Hope this info is useful and allow me know if you require any further assistance.

Hi,I have the similar trouble. At the same time as publishing in any resolution I obtain error "Sorry, your movie cannot be saved. Locate any missing files or else remove the unfeasible items from your project and attempt once more". I search on net and found that this error pops up only at what time I have added subtitle to my movie. If I remove all subtitle movie get's published. -extremely odd, furthermore obviously has not anything to do by means of this error description.

If you remove or rename your unusual files, post the file format of your video as well as which edition of Windows as well as Movie Maker you have.If you didn't do that then moved the files by means of the X's on them subsequent to you saved your project file, shift the files back to their unusual place furthermore browse to the file in it’s new place as well as re-establish the link to the file that's placed in the Movie Maker project file.

I have the similar trouble and I am running windows 7. This take place for all saves quality/kind settings. The files are present; furthermore they all play fine in Windows Media player. The project as well plays all the way through without troubles in preview mode. Movie is somewhat 20 minutes long. This is driving me mad. Error: 0x87160139.Thank for any suggestion.