Thread: Computer not starting into cmos setup screen or windows

Computer not starting into cmos setup screen or windows

My PC will not boot into complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) setup screen or else windows. The lights come on my computer; the hard drives spin a bit as well as after that stops. The monitor leftovers blank, not anything comes on. There are no bleeps. My hard drive made a small number of noises as it was rebooting at what time my computer not working whilst playing a game. It attempted to reboot however nothing occurs, the monitor remained blank.Help please

Re: Computer not starting into cmos setup screen or windows

In a PC, the complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) is a rewritable memory chip so as to accumulate the essential system design. At what time you desire to make a adjust, for example adjusting the PC date and time or else altering the arrange in which the PC scans devices for boot media, you will require on the way to make the adjust in the CMOS setup utility.

I would state that the issue is due to either processor or else graphics card. I would like to know do you have access to a graphics card so as to rule out that.Furthermore have a look inside as well as make certain each and every your fans are dirt free as well as functioning.Even the negligible quantity of dust on a fan be able to make the CPU overheat.

Fans are functioning well but there is lot of dirt. However the fans did not appear on the way to be over working.I have had lots of troubles by means of my graphics card as several games for all time not working after a few seconds particularly newer ones.Is it unusual for the processor to stop working?I have no access to an additional graphics card.As a result you believe the hard drive is all right? It seems to stop booting at the point of the cmos screen coming up. However of course I cannot observe anything.

If you be able to observe the cmos screen, yet if it is to the point after that the CPU is fine as well as also your graphics.You be supposed to have mentioned this previous.Almost assured its overheating, as I stated previous yet a minute quantity of dirt will source overheating as well as immediate shutdown.Get a brush as well as get it totally cleaned up.

Initially, as you have a graphics card, does your motherboard have an onboard graphics chipset? If so, take away your graphics card and attempt to start.I'm not so worried (at the motherboard) by means of a corrupt cpu, for the reason that I have only ever heard of one failing all the way through user carelessness and If a cpu overheats, it will shutdown, although be able to be restarted on one occasion cooler.