Thread: DELL 1521 got stuck in boot mode

DELL 1521 got stuck in boot mode

I had buy a new Dell inspiron 1521 laptop last year. All was working fine, but one day I face a problem in booting at startup. It just says enter a microsoft disc, but I don’t have that disc, I don’t know anything about that disc. I had tried to reboot my system again and again, I also unplugged and plugged my system many times but nothing has happened .I think my windows have been corrupted, From where I can found that disc, please help me .

Re: DELL 1521 get stuck in boot mode

I think your laptop windows has been corrupted and you need to reinstall your operating system. To reinstall new windows you need a windows cd, If you don’t have that cd take from your any friend and install it. For installation you have to press and hold DEL or F11 button at the time you start the computer. After pressing that button you will enter into the BIOS setup and you have to select BOOT in the menu of the setup. And select 1ST boot device of your computer “CD-ROM” and click on ok. Now your computer will boot from CD-ROM and you have to insert a windows cd in the cd rom and follow the instructions. Your computer will install new operating system in nearly 1 hr.

You need to install a new operating system in your computer. If you don’t have O.S cd you can get it from the internet , download a windows from net and install it. If this does’nt work for you try to boot from the Vista re-install DVD and using the repair options there?. Or when it ends up looking for the repairs,perhaps it prompts you," do u want to send a report to microsoft?" or "ignore.. then submit things like this or you can reset the the CMOS, either by jumper or by pulling the battery can on occasion help you

First try to install a new operating system through cd. If you don’t have a cd then you could see at the bottom of the prompted window, you could see advanced options..there you could see the options for restoring your system for the previous good condiiton time!. Restore your system for previous good configuration. If you don’t mind losing all your data, you can restore the system to the way it came from the factory. If you don’t understand anything then go to techie to solve your problem.

You must reinstall your system with new operating system. When you start your computer, hold down the CTRL key and press F11 to access the system recovery wizard. You won't be doing anything until you can initialize the machine - in other words, get it started to the POST (Power On Self Test) screen. As stated, the idea is to adopt a minimalist configuration - processor, 1 piece of RAM, keyboard & vidcard - everything else disconnected in order to determine to problem. If this doesn't work, you would then try substituting known good memory, in case the original RAM is bad. If anything can’t work you can go to your nearest hardware techie.