Thread: Picture It Premium 10 compatible with Windows 7?

Picture It Premium 10 compatible with Windows 7?

I have Windows 7 on the system of mine and let me tell you that all the programs that are working fine except for the one; i.e. Picture It. Well this is the application with which I am very comfortable here and when it comes to the photo editing I am of the opinion that using this software on top of everything will be really beneficial. Now the thing is that I have seen that how hard I try I cannot get this application to work on the Windows 7 platform. So the reason for this issue will be really appreciated. Please let me get clarified if I will be able to get Picture It Premium 10 work on the Windows 7. I have tried to search all the possible solutions here but really cannot find any solution in this respect. Please help me.

Re: Picture It Premium 10 compatible with Windows 7?

Whatever be the version of the Microsoft Picture It that you are trying to work on; let me tell you that I have even not find success in getting the things to be done in the proper manner here. Well I just want to convey that I have seen on the internet that the newer version of the Picture It; is also not going well on the newer Operating System. Now one thing that I would like to ask here is about the Bit version of the Windows 7 that you are using here. Please let me know what is the Bit version; it may happen that because of this you might be getting the issue.

Well I am really disappointed that you are not able to run the Picture It program on the system of yours that is running Windows 7. I have seen that it works in Windows Vista and hence I am of the opinion that it should work in your case as well. I have seen that the latest version of this application Picture It has already entered the Market and if you want you can give this version a try for once for sure. The version that has been released this time is Microsoft Picture It 10.0.612 . Please get this installed and see if this works with the Windows 7 Operating System of yours there. IF at all you are using this version and you are having the issue with the same them you can go with the installation once again here.

Let me tell you that this application Microsoft Picture It is no longer supported and hence you might be getting the issue here. Well this is official and let me tell you that how hard you try you will not be able to get this working anymore further. You can have the alternatives for this and if you want I think that it will be lot better if you can get Photo Filtre in action here. First of let me tell you that Photo Filtre is new and very nice application and at the same time is very low on the system resources. Also it is for free and I think that giving it a try is not at all a bad idea. Also let me tell you that if you will go with this software then you will be offered Photofiltre Studio which is a shareware version of this software. If possible please give this a try.

If you all are talking about the alternatives and you want to have the Photo editing capability then I would say that it will be great if you can just go with the Adobe Photo Shop as I think that going with the reputed name in this type of situation will be the best one. Though it takes up some of the system resources but let me tell you that it takes them at the start. So; if the system uses some of the resources but offers you a bunch of functionalities then let me tell you that there should be no issues there. Going with some other software I do not think that it will be wise.

Well let me tell that you should be able to get this application running in your case. Whatever may be the version of the Windows 7 that you are using? Let it be a 32 bit program or a 64 bit program; you should be able to have this thing working in the desired manner of yours. Have you tried running this program in the compatibility mode. I guess this will for sure do the trick. You can go with the installation of this by following the steps below here. First of all launch the program Compatibility Wizard. For this you will have to click on the Start Button, and then go in the Control Panel; you will have to select Programs there. Finally you will be required to select Use an older program with this version of Windows.