Thread: Windows 7: Unable to choose exact pages to print in Photo Viewer

Windows 7: Unable to choose exact pages to print in Photo Viewer

Hello friends, I recently being upgraded from Windows XP to the Windows 7 operating system. In Photo Viewer I am facing the problem that I am unable to select the precise that is the exact pages to print in windows 7 photo viewer. Windows 7 Photo Viewer is able to print the entire pages of the tiff document but there is no alternative for selecting the pages. Windows photo viewer in Windows 7 has extremely inadequate printing alternatives. Please help what can I do now.

Re: Windows 7: Unable to choose exact pages to print in Photo Viewer

As per me you desire to print specific pages of multi-page tiff file by photo viewer, however I think it is not achievable, for the reason that to this is by design. Although, if your Windows 7 version Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate support XP mode, then it would be a technique to deal with this problem. Download the XP mode. Hope this will let you out with this problem.

Unluckily I think that you will not be able to print the entire pages of the tiff document as this was done in the Windows XP. This is what depends on the design. You must have to make use of the Windows XP mode to make use of this attributes of Windows Photo Viewer. XP mode is the finest of both globes: The latest Windows XP Mode allows you to run the older Windows XP business software precisely on your Windows 7 desktop. Windows XP Mode also needs virtualization software for example Windows Virtual PC. together are obtainable free of charge on the Microsoft website.

You can set-up the Windows Live Photo Gallery to print the TIFF files into the Windows 7. You might observe for the third party software using your favorite hunt engine. Note that this reply holds a location to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is giving this detail as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not organize these sites and has not experienced several software or information originates on Microsoft site. As a result, Microsoft cannot create a few representations concerning the superiority, security, or suitability of several software or information originates here. Also confirm that you entirely recognize the risk before regaining any software through the Internet.

Hello, in fact we can In actual fact, we can emphasize various pictures, by right clicking the picture and then choose the Print option. After that adjust the print size in options. And to print the numerous pictures on a single page. What you do is press and keep hold the Ctrl key and then after click the images which you want to print and then you right click any of the chosen image and then you click the print option. Then within the Print Pictures dialog box and then choose the size of the picture and also the number of copies you want to print. When you are completed and then click on Print.