Thread: Images in My Pictures have Blue Arrows on the lower left hand side

Images in My Pictures have Blue Arrows on the lower left hand side

Hi ,at what time I was choosing several photos for email from my Pictures, I observe that some blue arrows become visible on the photos on the bottom left curve. This has not influence the photo images furthermore they show at the same time as normal at what time I view them in Piccaso. However it is irritating furthermore I desire on the way to remove the arrows. Can somebody assist me with this? THANK YOU in advance for any suggestion.

Re: Images in My Pictures have Blue Arrows on the lower left hand side

1)Since at what time are you having this problem?
    2)Did you create any recent modification?
    3)Do you encompass blue arrow on all the photos or else just on particular photos?
    It may be a short cut copy of the photo, I would recommend you on the way to right click on the photo furthermore click on open file position, it will display you the accurate location of the image saved as well as you be able to delete that short cut on one occasion you have originate the original photo.

I would recommend you on the way to send us a screen shot, as a result we are able to recognize the problem better as well as help you.Norton 360 v2 adds a characteristic known as "Backup Status Indicators" which evidently recognize which files have been backed up and which files are awaiting backup as well as which files are disqualified from backup. This characteristic is responsible for the Tick mark (green box) as well as double arrow (blue box) overlay icons.

I am having the similar trouble, however not just by means of pictures, with several files I save – pictures and word docs, excel files as well as pdfs. They all have a blue button on the bottom left curve by means of a double arrow in white. This just happening showing up the recent past. I don't be familiar with why.If you have any solution to this issue please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Actually I figure it out what was the issue for this. It have to do by means of Norton. It was marking the whole thing that had not been backed up. Had on the way to turn off those back up pointer at the same time as was mentioned above, reboot my computer furthermore each and every one blue buttons with arrows are disappeared! Hope this will assist you.

I as well come across this trouble, furthermore I turned off the routine back up, however the blue boxes by means of the white chevrons continue over the photo thumbnails. There is an choice in Norton 360 on the way to turn off the backup status Blue boxes. This have to be chosen to remove the Blue boxes . The automatic backup be able to remain on, furthermore if the backup status Blue boxes are turned off, the icons will no longer be positioned on the files that Norton is planned to back up.