Thread: When playing video with media player on windows 7 I see read line running vertically in the middle of screen

When playing video with media player on windows 7 I see read line running vertically in the middle of screen

I have a red line running vertically down the middle of the screen at what time playing movies by means of media player on windows 7. How do I accurate this? This occur by means of Windows media player as well as windows media player classic. I be able to use vlc furthermore I do not obtain the red vertical line running down the screen. Regardless of what movie I play the line is present. However it does not come into view until I in reality push play. At what time I at first open the player I have a blank black screen. How do I resolve this trouble?

Re: When playing video with media player on windows 7 I see read line running vertically in the middle of screen

I would like to know several things so that we can help you further. Did you install a codec pack or else video software? That may possibly be the reason.Did you install Windows 7 at the same time as an upgrade to windows Vista?One further source of problem (not probable) is an incompatible video card driver. So I will recommend you to update the driver.

Re: When playing video with media player on windows 7 I see read line running vertically in the middle of screen

Hello! I have been making use of my Compaq Presario (M2223AP) Laptop for 2 years at the moment, after that without warning I saw 2 vertical lines on the monitor. One line is a apparent red line (however not so thick and dark) situated about 1/3 as of from the left of the screen at the same time as the other is a extremely pale (thin, approximately crystal clear) line positioned about 1/5 from the right of the display. I believe it may be a monitor issue. I am not extremely good in fixing computers as a result I have not made anything regarding it yet. I had be grateful for your help very much.

I have observed that by means of Windows 7 after playing by means of the Catalyst settings in 'Avivio video ' you will observe 'all settings ', as well as after that scroll all the way down furthermore there will be a field set known as 'video demo mode '.
    1. If you contain 'video demo mode ' settings 'enable demo mode ' test marked by means of split screen mode at the same time as an option, you will observe a red line. On the way to get rid of it, just unmark 'enable demo mode ', push 'apply ' as well as after that click 'ok '.
    2. Every now and then, you might observe a green line, which is a driver for the video card, FFDSHOW or else several other codec messed up, or else the video card may possibly be spoiled.

I think you can check the video card drivers for windows 7 if it works correctly, you can reinstall it. If the problem persists, reinstall Windows 7.
    YouTube