Thread: Where is editing features of windows vista photo viewer in windows 7

Where is editing features of windows vista photo viewer in windows 7

I had in reality appreciated how Microsoft had added fast photo editing features on the way to the photo viewer inside Windows Vista (similar to red-eye removal as well as cropping), furthermore I was expecting on the way to observe those wonderful improvement inside Windows 7, however they're all disappeared! What happen? How can I obtain those exceptionally helpful features from Windows Vista reverse in Windows 7?

Re: Where is editing features of windows vista photo viewer in windows 7

Possibly I was not accurate sufficient. "Photo Viewer" means / only viewing images. Windows Live Photo gallery be supposed to offer the missing feature similar to cropping and red-eye-removal and so on. (to the extent that I have seen here). Presently open Photo gallery as well as double click inside the thumbnail windowpane on a photo to go into edit mode.

I by no means went from windows Xp to Vista, however just purchase a new computer with Windows 7 home premium 64-bit edition installed, furthermore cannot discover anything on how to edit photos, not will my elderly Digital Image Pro disks install, for the reason that I acquire a popup informing me I have to now have MSN as my Internet service provider (ISP). At what time I attempt to obtain support for this problem, there is no further Digital Image Pro support; as a result I am referred to MSN. However MSN cannot assist me, for the reason that I am not an MSN customer.

Windows 7 Ultimate does not contain more than Windows 7 Home Premium intended for photo editing. One benefit of Window s 7 Ultimate is, that you be able to install Windows Virtual PC as well as attach Windows XP-Mode (virtual machine running Windows XP). Possibly it is likely on the way to install your Microsoft Digital Image Pro. Next to Adobe Photoshop Elements, there are a lot of freeware image version programs accessible. For my own, I at a standstill have a portable version of Photofiltre on my Window s 7 machine, to perform several editing.

Windows take out the "Fix" menu from each and every photo viewers, furthermore substitute it by means of a more complex editor in Windows Live Photo Album, however it misplaced most of the auto features, similar to red eye removal. MSN does not recognize good at what time they've accomplish it, furthermore ends up offering you plenty of bells-and-whistles that no one needs. In my opinion, I make use of an old edition of Adobe Photoshop; it is much better as compare to anything MSN puts out.