Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2010

Error Message : "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: core.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."

I am installing a new application. After installation I reboot the system and when I try to start the installed application I obtain an error message stating that "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: core.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.". If anybody else has noticed this error and have any solution please let me know. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.
Old 31-12-2010

Re: Error Message : "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: core.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."

Core.dll error messages may come into view at the same time as using or else installing definite programs, at what time Windows starts or else shuts down, or else possibly still all through a Windows installation. Core.dll errors are cause by circumstances that direct on the way to the removal or else corruption of the core DLL file.In several cases, core.dll errors may possibly point out a registry trouble, a virus or else malware problem .
Old 31-12-2010

Re: Error Message : "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: core.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."

You can reinstall the core.dll file. Furthermore do not download core.dll as of from a "DLL download" website. If you require a copy of core.dll, it is most excellent on the way to achieve it from its original, rightful source. Reinstall If the core.dll DLL error occurs at what time you make use of a particular program, reinstalling the program be supposed to restore the file.
Old 31-12-2010

I will recommend you to make use of a free registry cleaner on the way to repair core.dll associated problem in the registry. A free of charge registry cleaner program might be capable on the way to assist by removing unacceptable core.dll registry entries that may be causing the DLL error.I hardly ever advise you use of registry cleaners. I have incorporated the alternative here as a "last resort".
Old 31-12-2010

If all above does not resolve your trouble then the final option is to Perform a clean installation of Windows. A clean install of Windows will remove the whole thing from the hard drive as well as install a new copy of Windows. If not any of the steps above accurate the core.dll error, this be supposed to be your next course of act. Before performing this back up all your data.
Old 31-12-2010

Hello, there are several things you can try:
1. Restore core.dll from the Recycle Bin.
2. Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system.
3. Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
Hope they help.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,