Thread: Error core.dll as well as wlidcli.dll missing

Error core.dll as well as wlidcli.dll missing

I am running windows 7 home premium and from the time when I downloaded the movie maker essential beta I obtain this error when open movie make. Error Message:"ux core.dll missing" as well as when I restart my computer I obtain; "wlidcli.dll missing" It will not permit me on the way to uninstall the download as well as I cannot even open movie maker. What can I do? Please suggest me any solution to get rid of this trouble. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Error core.dll as well as wlidcli.dll missing

As per my knowledge there are more than a few different ways that core.dll errors be able to show up on your PC. Below are a few of the more general ways that you may observe core.dll errors: Core.dll Not Found or This application failed to start for the reason that core.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem or The file core.dll is missing.

I will recommend you to Restore core.dll from the Recycle Bin. The simple likely reason of a "missing" core.dll file is that you have wrongly removed it.If you think that you have by mistake removed core.dll however you have previously empty the Recycle bin, you might be capable on the way to recover core.dll by means of a free file recovery program.

You can also Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system. A number of core.dll errors may possibly be associated to a virus or else other malware infection on your PC that has spoiled the DLL file. It has even likely that the core.dll error you are seeing is connected on the way to a hostile program that's hidden the file.

I will suggest you to Update the drivers for hardware devices which may be associated to core.dll. If, for instance, you are getting a "The file core.dll is absent" error at what time you play a 3D video game, attempt updating the drivers intended for your video card. Remember the core.dll file may possibly or may not be associated to video cards - this was just an case.

I have resolved the trouble. This is what I did Test memory as well as after that test your hard drive. I have left the bulk of hardware troubleshooting to the most recent step, however your PC's memory as well as hard drive are simple on the way to test furthermore are the almost certainly mechanism that may cause core.dll errors as they be unsuccessful.In such case replace the memory or else replace the hard drive as soon as achievable.