Thread: DLNA server is not detecting by the DLNA player with Windows 7

DLNA server is not detecting by the DLNA player with Windows 7

I am using a hard wired network. I upgraded my computer with windows 7 64 bit. My DLNA function stopped working, even though it was working fine in windows Vista. No changed in the network. My network router able to get my Sony BDP and my Norton antivirus also able to get it. I have turned off the Norton; I have configured the whole thing on my computer, Norton and network to be as unlock as possible. All things are fully trusted. Now, I installed a demo version of Mezzmo DLNA server software and also EUREKA. The DLNA player runs well. But, I wish to use Windows media player 12. What can be affecting it not to see and correspond with the BDP S560 on Windows 7? If I search for a server on the media player, nothing is shows up. Sony notify me is should work fine. Should I supply a plug-in or update? If anyone knows they tell me.

Re: DLNA server is not detecting by the DLNA player with Windows 7

I think your windows media player cannot stream anything excluding still images or photos on the network. The problem of even being able to use windows media player 12 to get pictures off you to believe that windows media player 12 does not think it is DLNA compliant. You need to check by updating drivers and media player. And make sure the connection between your computer and DLNA server. If still not getting then contact customer support.

I think you should not to PUSH, only to PULL using your Sony S570 BDP device. The BDP can play the music, video and photos situated on your computer with the use of windows media player 12 DLNA server. As indicated, the BDP can get one more server which you loaded in a test mode, but the windows media player 12 server set extensive open. It is entirely invisible to the BDP. You may have to log a issue directly with Microsoft if no one is using that aspect.

I thing you have to prepared the VM version of Windows XP or windows media player 11 work completely under Windows 7 64bit Ultimate version . I think the only issue with it, is that videos and photo slideshows are extremely time-consuming. Video audio is irregular, as if it's unable to stay up with the video. I think this indicates that there is a problem with the Windows 7 windows media player 12 DLNA software or capabilities with the pull standpoint from a DMD. Then you no need to change anything and the VM version of windows media player 11 will worked.

In case of the DLNA server is not detecting by media player the please check the following: DLNA server is turn on. Make sure that your media server is compatible with DLNA device. DLNA server is connected to share content over the network. Verify security settings of Firewalls or antivirus. On your router make sure that UDP is enabled.