Thread: Image rotation problem in photo viewer

Image rotation problem in photo viewer

Hi friends I am using the photo viewer to view the images in the windows 7. No w the thing here is that I when I am rotate the image 90 degree left or 90 degree right then that image gets saved in the rotation that we did the last. Now when the next time when I am trying to bring the image in the Photoshop elements then the image is out of order due to the time stamp. I don’t know why this is happening. So please let me know why I can’t bring the image in its original state and also suggest me some of the best image editor.

Re: Image rotation problem in photo viewer

Well it happens in windows 7 when you are viewing a image in photo viewer and if you are doing any changes in the rotation then that changes will be the final changes because that changes are affected on the original one and you can’t even undo it. But as said by you that you are using the adobe Photoshop also then I will suggest you to use it for editing the image and then you can save the image in whichever direction as per your requirement.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are making the original image to face the sound then definitely you will lose the image itself. So here I will suggest you to take backup of the image which you are trying to have a go on. Actually if you will backup the image then definitely you can try the change on the either of the image. I hope that this will make you understand what exactly you have to do in this issue.

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to uninstall the photo viewer and then install the software called Picasa. It is the best image editor that I have ever used and mind it served me the best and I guess it will satisfy all your needs also. It is the image organizer and also the image viewer and also it supports image editing. And it will also allow you to share photos on the website. And when you are rotating any image then it will not directly save the image in fact it will ask you whether to save the image or not. And at that moment you can take the necessary steps you want. I am sure that installing Picasa will help you to resolve the problem that you are facing.

Well according to me you have to go with the Inkscape , it is also the image editor tool that allows you to edit the image and it will also give you number options and tools for editing. So what you have to do here is that just download the software and then install the same on your system and get rid of the problem that you are facing because it is one of the finest image editor and viewer which will not give you any such issues. So don’t worry just install it and solve your issue.