Thread: Getting green tint on the pictures in windows live photo gallery

Getting green tint on the pictures in windows live photo gallery

As I open any single image in windows live photo gallery then the background color surrounding the image is giving me the green tint effect. And the image looks very ugly. And the other settings are on its place and everything is fine and I don’t know why I am getting this greenish effect on the background. Does anyone else is facing the same error if yes then please let me know how to get rid of this green tint.

Re: Getting green tint on the pictures in windows live photo gallery

To solve the issue you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all click on start button and then just select the control panel
    • And in that you will find the option called change display settings just click on it.
    • And now you have to go to the advanced settings option and there you will find the color management
    • So click on color management and then you will find a box which will say” Use my settings for this device” click on it
    • Then it will take you to the advanced tab and there you will find the calibrate display so that you can set the new settings and now select the same.

Well if you will ask me then you have to install the appropriate display drivers on your system. Actually the display drivers are corrupted or not proper and that is the reason why you are getting this issue. So I what I want you to do here is just install the latest and the appropriate drivers on your system and then see whether it works for you or not. And if it not then you have to just see whether the drivers need a update so the drivers are already installed and they need to be updated and you can do the same with the help of the device manager.

I have gone through your problem and a question arises in my mind is that whether you are getting the green tint effect with all the images or only the specific ones. And if this problem is associated with the specific images then it is the fault of the image and then it will be confirm that the image is corrupted. And now you have to delete that image as soon as possible before it infects the others. And if it is happening with all the images then you have look out for the windows live update because then the issue is with the photo gallery itself and you need to install the windows live update to overcome the same. You will get the windows live update on official site.

Thank you for considering the query and also for replying on the same. But the thing here is that I am still unable to solve the issue. I have checked out for the drivers update and found that the drivers were already updated and I have also searched for the calibrate display but I didn’t found it . I have lost my patience and this thing is really frustrated. So please tell me that what is the other possible settings change that will help me you fix the issue.