Thread: iTunes shows Apps Updates Available but cannot update

iTunes shows Apps Updates Available but cannot update

For Sync of my iPad and iPhone I use iMac iTunes app. on top of the iMac, the "Apps" tab thing inside the Library bar has a numeral "3". I hit it off there and at the underneath of the windowpane, it declares that I enclose "3 Updates existing". When I click there it prompts me that "no updates presently accessible" and "to verify for updates to a different account, sign in by that account". There is no other account of me. But it is still showing me that there are 2 updates to download. How can I solve this? What problem is causing the update? Is it the issue of my iMac or iTunes?

Re: iTunes shows Apps Updates Available but cannot update

I think that you should get the new version of iTunes for IMac. There is no problem with your system. The reason is the iMac properly supports iTunes and it was mainly developed for this platform. I think it is about the iTunes itself. The possibility that the new update will not able to launch from the older version of iTunes app which means updates no longer supports it. That’s why the apple corporation keep on remanding its users to get new updates for their particulars so that they can easily get any drawbacks or bugs from new releases.

I disbelief this is interrelated on the way to whichever exacting app or apps, for the reason that there are currently 4 of them. Moreover for the reason that it merely in progress subsequent to my child logged in to his account on my PC, did a few dealing in the midst of iTunes, logged away and I logged backside in. I doubt if that exploit reasons my iMAC to be certified in favor of his account, consequently that it currently sends informs going on mine in addition to or as a substitute of his.

First of all make sure that you have logged in your account by using the same authentication that you used for buying those apps from Apple AppStore. If you try to update it from different username or account then the iTunes update will not permit you to move on. If it is asking for login as different account then you should some modification in your account. Change the region code and language. It may help you to get different regions update if available. When I encountered the same issue I just went back to my old region code and got updates from there. But the only problem here is it will ask you credit card details.

I can realize that someone might have downloaded or updated the apps from your iMac using your account. While you login from your own account it just shows that there are app updates available but it won’t let you to go further. This is because those updates have been already downloaded once. That’s why the iMac or iTune showing you that you need to sign in as different account and then try to update it. If I am true then this will the merely reason for your issue.

I had acquired apps underneath two differnt iTunes Store usernames. To obtain each and every one my updates, I need to sign out from one name and then back in like the additional name, search out those apps, and afterward leave reverse to the present username. Apple informed me that there is no method to combine these apps underneath the username I make use of at the moment. In support of the free of charge ones, I have struggled to very soon erase them in the previous name and re-install beneath the latest one.