Thread: iBooks update mix up book collection

iBooks update mix up book collection

I really do not know if this is done because of the latest update that I made with the iBooks. I was really shocked to see that the large book collection of mine was just reordered. Well I really did not know what had happened here. I just made the arrangements for the books so that I can have them in the proper order and when I reopened it I saw that it was mixed up again there. This behavior has been pointed out for the first time here and hence would like to know if there is a way by which I can be out if the said issue. I really do not think that spending time in arranging them and then again finding it messed up is at all acceptable here. Please let me know if the latest update that I have made here has bothered anyone else.

Re: iBooks update mix up book collection

No I think that while making the updates you must have made the choice of some unnecessary options here and hence you might be getting this pain here. Well in my opinion it will be really great if you can just have the reinstallation of the update once again in your case and see if this can help you with the situation here. Please try to make the things in the fresh manner or else you are bound to get yourself in trouble always here. Please make the reinstallation of the update and see if that can really help you with the situation here. Please make this fast and let me get notified about the same soon.

Well to tell you that yes the new update that had been launched was really buggy and let me tell you that you are not the only one having this trouble here. Even I have been suffering with the same sort of trouble. Let me add that I have been hit partially with this issue. Only some of the magazines have been suffered here and my eBooks are all OK here. The older and the newer magazines that I have here; now have the same cover page and that too after I made the update here and hence would like to see if there is any possible solution in this case here. Only the cover page has been changed but when I open them so that I can read it I have seen that the contents that it was having is proper no issue with that at all.

Caught with the similar situation here. Well in my case the installation of the update went smooth and in addition to that I was also not having with the collection of the books that I was having inside there but when I added some more books to the collection I saw the same issue there. Well I tried a lot to get out of the issue or find some sort of solution in this case; but was not able to fetch any. So finally I thought of uninstalling the update and let me tell you that after doing this I was able to have the situation that was before going with the update. SO I am also of the opinion that this update is really buggy and need to have some checking on it here. Please try all the things here and let me know if it was successful in your case as well.

Whatever may be the case that you are trying to convey but let me tell you that I have not found any issue with the updates here of the iBooks and let me tell you that in my case the things are running in the normal manner. I am of the opinion that you all are for sure missing on something and hence you must have got this issue here. Please see if you are having the latest version of the iTunes and along with that also see if you can have the download of the update again and then get it installed and then see if you can have the things working the proper manner here.

You are really lucky that you have been not caught with the issue; but let me verify the thing that this update is busy and hence if installed it will be great if you can just have this removed from here. I have done some searching in this case and I have seen that this issue is mostly seen with the PDF collection here. I have seen that the thumbnails that are generated for the eBooks are most of the time blank or some odd type of thumbnail is generated here. Also I have seen that when I try to move some or only one PDF file instead of moving one file it simply moves the whole set of the files. So, it is suggested that you just uninstall this update and then again try to be with the older version till the issues with this updates gets rectified here.