Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Recording freeze after 30 minutes on Windows media center

Windows Software

Old 30-12-2010

Recording freeze after 30 minutes on Windows media center

Occasionally while I record TV shows as well as movies, the recording ends up being "frozen" for 30 minutes into the show. The recording is still the complete predictable length, other than after those first minutes; the rest of the recording right away demonstrate the similar frozen frame This happen merely occasionally, however normally enough to be really, really annoying as well as being actually frustrated as I now observe the initial part of a movie, Is this a recognized problem? Are there several methods to correct what is going incorrect as well as confidently solve it?

Old 30-12-2010

Re: Recording freeze after 30 minutes on Windows media center

Hey from my discussion I have come to know that this is not suitable to require of hard drive space. It is as well not because of being short of CPU or memory. It appears like a Windows infection as the recording is not still ended. It now stay recoding (every now and then a number of hours) of that similar frozen frame. May this will help you to get closer to your solution. Let me know if you get solve this problem.
Old 30-12-2010

From my opinion you have to Configure Settings to solve this issue. To configure setting you have to first of all have to press on Start, after that press "Control Panel." And then press the "Display" image. Then you have to place "Hardware Acceleration" as well as place it to "Full.? attempt switching your Windows Media Player to occupied screen. You can gain more knowledge concerning the display settings through call Windows Media Help as well as Support, linked in Resources.
Old 30-12-2010

You have to install most up-to-date edition: Windows Media Player. For that you have to call the Windows Media Download Center associated in Resources. Place the most up-to-date edition of Windows Media Player. It is supposed to be close to the top of the list. After that you have to press "Download Now. ?Choose "Run" while prompted. Permit the download to full. Once the most up-to-date edition is installed, attempt switching your Windows Media Player to complete screen.
Old 30-12-2010

You can:
1. Update you Windows may fix your issue.
2. If problem persists, try to update driver for the tuner
Hope it works.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,