Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Burn Audio CD on Windows 7 Media Center

Windows Software

Old 30-12-2010

Burn Audio CD on Windows 7 Media Center

I have Intel computer in which I have installed windows 7.I would like to burn audio CD on Windows 7 Media Center. I obtain these messages: Invalid application not capable to launch "Symaddin"'. I press OK as well as after that get: Invalid application not capable to launch 'Picassoaddin". Following okay, I obtain Invalid application not capable to launch "Burn CD/DVD".I has Windows 7 Premium as well as I am receiving nowhere. So please help me

Old 30-12-2010

Re: Burn Audio CD on Windows 7 Media Center

You may attempt to uninstall some third party CD\DVD burning software as well as make sure if you obtain the similar effect. You may as well make sure if there is some third party add-ins similar to “PicassoAddin” or “SymAddin” is installed on your PC which is reason for the problem. You might go ahead as well as uninstall them from programs plus characteristics.
Old 30-12-2010

To uninstall or alter a program you have to go to Programs as well as Features by pressing the Start key, pressing Control Panel, pressing Programs, as well as after that pressing Programs and Features. After that choose a program, plus after that press Uninstall. A number of programs contain the choice to alter or repair the program plus uninstalling it, however many merely suggest the choice to uninstall. To adjust a program, press Change or Repair. If you are provoked for an administrator password or authentication, then you have to type the password or give confirmation.
Old 30-12-2010

If the above declare technique do not assist after that you might attempt to place the system in clean boot as well as make sure if you are capable to burn CD\DVD utilizing Media center or not. To assist troubleshoot error messages as well as other problems; you be able to begin Windows Vista by utilizing a minimal situate of drivers as well as startup programs. This type of startup is recognized as a "clean boot." A clean boot assist get rid of software disagreement.
Old 30-12-2010

Do you have or did you have a Norton antivirus program on your system?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,