Thread: Unable to install the previous version of Windows Live Photo Gallery

Unable to install the previous version of Windows Live Photo Gallery

I have installed the windows live photo gallery on my system and it was doing well. Now the thing here is that when it have got automatically updated. Actually I am also having the internet connection at home and due to that the Windows Live Photo Gallery have updated itself and somehow the version itself and the new one is more complicated than the one which I was using earlier. Actually the older version was having the more set of editing tool and that was also the best one to use. Also the earlier one was user friendly. Now I need the older version back so please let me know how I can do the same.

Re: Unable to install the previous version of Windows Live Photo Gallery

According to me it is not possible that the version itself is changed. Actually you are on the wrong track, So first of all check out whether you have upgraded the version. The thing here is that if you are trying updating any software than you will update the same version that you are using and is for sure not possible that an update have changed your version. I guess some of the updates have made your software to behave in such a way and nothing else.

Well to solve this issue you have to just uninstall the updated version and then again install the precious one. So do one thing click on start button and then select the control panel and then in that you have to just select the add remove program and from that select the program that you need. I mean to say that after uninstalling the current you have to again install the one which you want. I am sure that after doing this you will be definitely able to solve the problem.

First thank you for your vital solutions but the thing here is that I am still unable to solve the issue that I am facing. Actually I was trying to uninstall the Windows Live Photo Gallery that is giving me problem but the system is not letting, me to do so. I don’t know why I am unable to uninstall this software and also unable to solve this issue. Does anyone ever faced this issue is yes then please help me out of this.

If you are unable to install the program then you have to start the system in the safe mode and the try and uninstall the program. Actually first you have to start the uninstaller and then you have to start the system in the safe mode. I am sure that when you will start the system in the safe mode then it will definitely allow you to start the uninstallation program. I guess in safe mode you will be able to remove the program that you want and then again start the system in the normal mode. I hope it works for you.