Thread: Windows Media Player 12 Add All the Songs to the Playlist

Windows Media Player 12 Add All the Songs to the Playlist

Hello friends, into the Windows Media Player 12 when I double click songs within my library to play it, Windows Media Player12 in fact insert ALL the songs by that artist into the play list. I want to know whether there is any kind of setting so that I can change such that I can only double click a song to have it added to the play list. What can I do? Whether to create a playlist by double clicking songs that I want within it. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows Media Player 12 Add All the Songs to the Playlist

Try to perform these steps and check whether it helps you out:
    (1) If you have Windows Media Player in progress, then shut it so that the library file will not be in use.
    (2) After that follow to the following directory to X:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Index through Windows Explorer or by means of My Computer.
    (3) Place the wmlibrary.db file and remove it. And then begin Windows Media Player again and press Function Key F3 one time it has started up.
    (4) Enter the position that you music is and Windows Media Player will generate a fresh library.

It is the most non-intuitive act in a piece of software without doubt one would desire to double click on tracks to insert them to a playlist, and as a result insert many tracks in the simplest way probable. Adding the complete library to the playlist just does not create any kind of the sense. In no doubt this ought to be a right click alternative, but normally done occasionally. What makes this even sillier is that in Windows Media Player 10, the double click act might be configured. I.e. play all, or play only selected songs.

You can make use of the Windows Media Player Library to arrange your whole digital media collection on your computer, counting music, film, and pictures. later than you add files to your Player Library, you can play the file, burn mix CDs, produce playlists, sync the files to moveable music and video players, and stream the files to additional devices on your home network. There are some techniques you can use to insert files to your Player Library: one of them is when we play a media file on the system or from a detachable storage disk, the file is mechanically incorporated in your Player Library as a result you can view it straightforwardly from the Player. And if you have full authority to remote media files stored up on additional system on the set of connections, you can modify the Player's location to add these isolated records to your Player Library when you play them. The Player doesn't mechanically insert a file that you play from detachable media, such as a CD or DVD.

To add just the presently chosen song to the existing playlist, what we can do is just right-click on to the song and select play next. If you continuously facing such kind of problem then you better install the previous version that is the Windows Media Player 11. If you want to continue with this version then to resolve this existing problem then it will good to call the Microsoft support.