Thread: “Download Insight analyzed update 15.4.105.0.dll” alert

“Download Insight analyzed update 15.4.105.0.dll” alert

I have upgraded to the newest version of Windows Live Messenger 2011 on last month. Now I am having the version 15.4.3502.922. My problem is that, whenever I turn on my computer then it shows me a little green alert box which says that 'Download Insight analyzed wlupdate 15.4.105.0.dll'. I was only trawling all the way through the range of logs which is there under 'recent history' and observed that from that day, Download Insight log is full up by this similar entry all day from the that day. I checked that through my son’s desktop computer that is the similar set up as mine as well as he have the identical. I want to know that whether some other members here who make use of Live Messenger have observed the similar thing. I am confident by the earlier version. I was not getting this pop up as well as all the log entries were pertaining to this.

Re: “Download Insight analyzed update 15.4.105.0.dll” alert

This is known as bug. This will happen because the new method Microsoft developed intended for Windows Live 2011. It will keep on checking the for the updates and for that it downloads the dll file. This file is getting stored in the temp folder of your system and if it detects that any update is available then it will download that to make this up to date always. That is why it checks for .dll every time you start your system.

I think that you need to update the database for this manually. I am saying this because it is possible that the database for it is out of that and so it is trying to update that automatically. You should update it manually by right clicking on its icon from system tray and select the option for update. Let the update process to finish and after finishing that process, you should reboot the system and I don’t think that you will get this alert again.

There can be some virus in your system that can be causing the problem for you. To check that, you have to boot your system in safe mode and scan the computer for viruses. If it detects any thread then clean that file and if it cannot clean that then you can delete that. Before deleting, you have to check that it should not be the system file. Once you are completed with this then start your computer in normal mode and see whether you get the same alert message or not.

Thank you very much to all for your quick replies. I tried many things to solve this issue but all were giving me no result. I scanned for the virus infection also but that also cannot detect any thread in my computer. Finally, I updated its database of it manually and this solves the issue for me. So I recommend all the people over here who are searching for the same issue to do the same and this will solve the problem for you also.