Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to change the photo viewer background color

Windows Software

Old 30-12-2010

Unable to change the photo viewer background color

Initially I was using Windows vista operating system and lately have upgraded the system to windows 7. But as I upgraded it to windows 7 the background color of the photo viewer have changed to white. I mean firstly it was black when I was using the windows vista and can?t figure out how it changed to white. So now whenever I view any image then I get the white background which is irritating me a lot. I have also tried it to change it but failed to do so. Have anyone ever faced this problem and if yes then please let me know how I can change the background.

Old 30-12-2010

Re: Unable to change the photo viewer background color

Well if you want to change the background then you have to just follow the below mentioned steps:
  • Just click on the start button and then in the search box you have to just type color
  • And after hitting enter you will get the color management window
  • In that you have to select the color management option and then just click on the choose devices tab.
  • There you will find a check box which is preceded by Use my settings for this device? just check that box if it is unchecked
  • After that you have to click on Add
  • And then you have to select a profile called ?sRGB IEC6XXXX-X.1? and then add the same
  • At last close the window and then get your error fixed because this will definitely help you to change the color.
Old 30-12-2010

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. So what you have to do here is that just disable the device tab and then just restart the system and after restarting the system you will definitely change the background and you will get the normal one. I have tried the same thing and resolved the issue because I was also facing the same a few days back.
Old 30-12-2010

I am also facing the similar problem where I am not able to get the images viewed in the full screen mode. The thing here is that whenever I start the system and then try to view any image with the help of the photo viewer then the image is not viewed in the enlarged way. I mean to say that if the size is normal then also it is not displayed in the full screen mode. I don?t know why this is happening please help me out of this case.
Old 31-12-2010

If you are unable to change the background color of the photo viewer that you are using than I will suggest you to use any other image viewer or editor that will give you the fantastic image viewing functionality . And if this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the Picasa image editor and viewer. Actually it far more advanced than the photo viewer that you are using it will also allow customizing the background of the photo viewer and also will make you to view in the way you want. I am using the same from last few months and mind you it is really doing well.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,