Thread: Why is iTunes get Open when we don’t require it

Why is iTunes get Open when we don’t require it

HI Friends, I make use of the laptop on which the Windows 7 Professional is upgraded. I usually make use of the iTunes when it is signed in beneath my user name. However more commonly I cannot open iTunes and it shows me the error message that is saying that it cannot open for more than one user at a time. I did not understand why it happens. And when I switch users, I am able to open it but I have not opened it. What may be the problem? Please help!

Re: Why is iTunes get Open when we don’t require it

As per me you may try to perform and open the System Configuration that is the msconfig, for that you first have a click to the Start button through the windows and from that click to the search box and in that type the keyword “msconfig” and then hit enter. Also keep in mind that Microsoft cannot build any representations about the class, protection, or suitability of several software or information set up there.

Confirm within iTunes settings to disable iTunes from running on startup. We might too make use of the AutoRuns to end iTunes from opening automatically on startup. AutoRuns for Windows is a free of charge tool which may be get download through the Microsoft website that confirms you the entire programs and procedure that run while we begin Windows. You can end a program from functioning automatically while Windows begins by opening the AutoRuns for Windows program, and after that by clearing the check box next to the name of the program you want to end. AutoRuns for Windows is intended for advanced users.

I have been having the identical trouble, and newly, I had iTunes and Terminal equally open at the equivalent time, as a result I shape it by myself the harass of re-closing iTunes when it predictably would open again, and I just entered: “killall iTunes”. This certainly worked for me for the reason that it doesn't go through to normal stop scripts. Nevertheless, when I opened up iTunes another time, and then stop it, it remains stop... and also for the next time. For that all you have to perform is open the iTunes, in that open it Terminal, and then execute the command "killall iTunes", and now hopefully you are home free!

If any of the items mentioned above not works then you may confirm your plugins on Firefox if you make use it. There was one thing which is called as the foxytunes I had at single time and it kept opening iTunes mechanically. It permits you to play iTunes through your browser, after a while I shaped it out and just removed the foxytunes and difficulty went away. Check for this also, if it help.