Thread: MPG files are not displayed correctly

MPG files are not displayed correctly

Windows media player and movie maker mpg open with a different proportion to the original file, are elongated. Other file types such as m2ts are perfect; I do not know why these deformed! I have tried to search the reason for this but not able to get anything. So if you guys have any idea then please suggest me. And ya please try to do this as soon as it is possible. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: MPG files are not displayed correctly

If you installed any codecs or codec pack specific, uninstall it as it may be causing the problem, perhaps because it is outdated. Now test if that fixes. Otherwise, download and install the following free Codec Pack through the codecguide website. And then install it I am sure it will fix your issue. And after trying this solution if you get fix for your issue then please inform me over here.

In contrast to previous versions of Windows Media Player 12 for holding native codec formats, although they use other third party codecs which get installed. The camera records the files that you mention having a rule that is not recognized by the codec Windows Media Player 12 and why the video is displayed in the default aspect ratio which is 4:3. The advice is to use another player to view these videos and keep automatic updates enabled if an update is released for Windows Media Player 12 to add compatibility.

There was no codec pack installed, I get this error recently installed windows7. It happens to the files shot with my Sony mini-DVD, which are mpg. Windows xp read them well, but I deforms windows7 (are wider and less tall than they are). This does not happen with other video formats such as m2t. I installed the codec pack that you suggested, but did not solve the problem.

If you think it's a codec problem, install or update a package discussed above. What program or device they are created? Do the same videos that look fine on Windows XP are distorted in Windows 7, or those who believe in Windows 7? Let us know the results. And please try to give the information as soon as you can so that if you are not able to get proper solution then I will try to give better solution on this.

The solution which is given over here I have tried that and after trying that the good thing is that my problem get fixed and regarding this I am very much happy. Because I have faced this issue from long time and regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get the appropriate solution for this but after trying the solution which is given over here my issue gets absolutely fixed. So I am just thankful for this.