Thread: How to convert M2TS to MPEG2

How to convert M2TS to MPEG2

I want some help to convert the M2TS video which I got on my cam. I am not able to get a suitable software to convert the same. The thing is that it is not easy to get a all in one software which can provide me a hd quality video for my mobile also. If I keep on converting different videos with different converters then the quality keeps on decreasing. I do not want to degrade the quality of the same. I want the most preferable mpeg videos which later on I will convert to the needed format I want. What are the other software that I can try for better conversion, the only thing is that I do not need to loose the quality.

Re: How to convert M2TS to MPEG2

The best option for that is to use M2TS Converter. Use this one. It is a must to have a converter for all system to convert a video from camera of dvd. It is called as 4Videosoft M2TS Converter. It is a software that converts the format of M2TS to MKV, MP4, AVI, PS3 and many more quickly and efficiently. There are other more formats that this software support. This tool can also convert M2TS to hd mpg, hd mp4, wmv, quicktime hd, h264, etc. It is possible to change the light, contrast, color saturation and shading. The handling is very easy because you simply select the format you want and it does the rest. The GUI is very well done.

There are ample of converters available that you can try out to convert the media file. Like M2TS to DVD Converter. This is a professional software which is used to convert m2ts to dvd and on the same hand after conversion you can burn the same to DVD also. It is also possible to create more than a dvd, like a blu-ray dvds for Customers. Anyone who needs to convert m2ts to dvd, please search for M2TS to DVD Converter on google. It also play a role of dvd creator. It works with many other formats that you can use in tihs. It is juts not limited to the m2ts, Compared with other converters, this converter output videos to various devices, and provide better quality. It supports a larget variety of conversion like, 3gp, dvd, quicktime, divx, avi, mp4, etc.

I am using Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter. This can convert the formats of MTS digital cameras to more common formats. Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter can convert MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TP and TRP. So you get almost all types of support on the single software. Scarlet interface consists of a list of files to convert the left and a preview window to the right where it is possible to capture images of the video. It also has the great advantage of offering a long list of conversion formats. So you do not need to rely on other convertors. Everything can be done from here only. Yo can simply get a video for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, Blackberry, Flash or traditional formats such as AVI, WMV, MPEG, read directly on the PC. It is also possible to edit the video before conversion by an editing tool so that you can extract only the needed part.

Overall MTS Converter is the only best tool that you can try out for your system. It gives you a high resolution video. This has now becoming increasingly popular and used widely. The converter can converts HD video to high-resolution video formats such as MTS, TS and M2TS in popular video formats like DivX, AVI, MPEG, WMV, HD WMV, MOV, MP4, FLV and so on. The program is called ImTOO HD Video Converter. There are windows and mac version both available. The software is very easy to use. You just need to add the video in the software. Run the software and then click Add File or go to File > Add File to upload the video to convert. Choose the file, click Profile drop-down menu and select the format you want. On the right are important settings such as resolution, size, quality of video and audio, etc

M2TS is a Sony high-definition video file type. There is a tool called AVS Video Converter. You can use this to convert the video to the most appropriate format. To convert m2ts to avi or whatever format they valid the Nero 7 Ultra Edition through the option make a movie that is when you're creating a DVD. You can export your m2ts easy fast and even blankets clear high definition depending on the final format to use. My camera is the Sony HDR-UX1 model using Mini DVD-R's are HD dive extension m2ts files have desire to transform to another more manageable format like avi, m2t these formats if they are recognized by software such as Adobe Premier 2 or Sony Vega. One of the friend of the forum I directed that must install the code Film Form Aspect HD, it installed but not recognized when importing the video files do not appear with this extension.