Thread: I am not able to Email .doc file

I am not able to Email .doc file

I am using windows 7 in my DELL laptop. Before some days my father sends me one Microsoft word file which was in “.doc” format. That word file was containing the around 16 to 17 pages in which there was some graph included. At that time file size was around 5.2MB. After that I open that file and added some more contain in it and then I saved that file. But after saving that file i found that the size of the file is 27.9 MB. Because of that I am not able to send that file. I have no idea what is wrong with that file. Please help me.

Re: I am not able to Email .doc file

I have gone through your issue and I think you should try this trick to solve this problem. First check your file completely page by page and after that remove all the unnecessary content from your file. After that click on the office main button and after that click on the save as option. After that save the file in new location, I think after doing that your file size will decrease and you will be able to email your file. Hopefully this trick will solve your issue.

If you are inserting any graph along with your file then I would like to tell you don’t insert that graph file directly in your word file but do following thing. First open the graph file which you wanted to send after that press the print screen (PRT SCR) button on your keyboard and after that open the pint and click on the EDIT option and then click on the paste. After that save that file as jpeg and then insert that file in your word file. I know its quite lengthy process but after doing that it will not affect your word file size and you will be able to email the file.

As you have said that you are not able to email the word file then follow these steps. First open the word file which you wanted to send. After that from total pages included in file select the half of the paged and copy it to new file and save it, after that delete those pages from your main file. Now email these two file. After splitting the documents you will not get any issue in sending those file. I hope this idea will solve your issue and you will be able to send the file.

If don’t want to remove any thing from your file and if you want to send this file as it is then I have solution for you. Try to send this file from different mail service which allows you to send large files. There are many mail services available on the internet which allows you to send large files. I think this trick will solve your issue and you will be able to send your required files easily. If you find any difficulties after that then let me know.

I think you can send your Microsoft word file by following these steps. First download the Win RAR application from internet and after that install it in your system. After installing it in your system right click on the word file and then click on the add to archive. It will compress your file. After that you will find that your file size is decreased. Now your file is ready to send. I think this solution will help you to solve your issue and you will not get any problem after that.

After trying all the above tricks I have finally found the solution by compressing my file with help of the WinZip software. After compressing the file with help of the WinZip software my problem gets solved and now I am able to send the file easily. I also tried to solve the problem by splitting the file but that idea didn’t worked for me. Now I am very happy that I can send the file without deleting any content from my file. Thank you so much for helping me.