Thread: Help in finding and sorting tracks in Windows Media Player 12

Help in finding and sorting tracks in Windows Media Player 12

I have using windows media player from long time but now days I have getting problem In Windows Media Player 12. In this Recent button is lost from below the Music heading. Also, there does not appear to be a column to add for download date so that you can arrange files that method. Therefore, I am unable to find the music I have just downloaded in my library. If anyone having idea about this then please let me know.

Re: Help in finding and sorting tracks in Windows Media Player 12

As per my knowledge I would like to suggest you that recent button has been detached from Windows Media Player 12. Actually this quality was exists in Windows Media Player 11. After we downloaded any music, it will displays in Windows Media Player Library. I would inform you to search for or the track that you have downloaded in windows media player’s library. If you still want that option then you can use old version of windows media player.

I think you can still make your own recently added index list as an auto playlist. In windows media players library, you have to click on the arrow next to create playlist and choose create auto playlist. Type a name for the playlist and insert the condition date added below music in my library. You can do additional customization the situation to something like date added is after last thirty days or date added is after yesterday.

I have some steps to manually sync your windows media player which may solve your problem .If you have a big music collection in your windows media player library or restricted storage ability on your movable device, it might create sense to sync your device by yourself. Every time you require updating the media on your device, you require creating a list of files and playlist to sync. If you want to create an accidental selection of songs, you can shuffle the list before you sync. Before synced items will keep on your device until you remove each of them manually, or you can utilize the format option to delete all previously synced data.

There can be different reasons for this type of problem and some reasons are like hidden things which you can’t find easily like if your play list file is hidden in the main source or encrypted then may not show on your windows media player 12. So first you need to check that. Other thing is that you have to check the availability of that song file or video file which you are playing on windows media player 12. If it’s deleted or removed from the main source then it cant possible to show there.