Thread: Windows Media Player unable to show song on MSN.

Windows Media Player unable to show song on MSN.

I have at all times has my music linked with my MSN to explain what I am listening to but for some reason it no longer does it. I have verified my MSN settings and the list what I am listening to option is checked but I am unable to get any option on my media player that displays the same thing. Is there anyone got any solution where this option is on or a different idea how it’s closed? I am using operating system windows 7 and media player 7. So please need your replies.

Re: Windows Media Player unable to show song on MSN.

I have some steps; by using this you can resolve this problem. First start Windows Media Player in the library mode and use ALT key on keyboard. This will open a menu. Now choose Tools from the menu and then select options. This will start a window for options. Now below the Plug-ins icon you need to click on the category Background category. This will show you list of a Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in in the window. Now give tick mark on this option and click on Apply and on OK. After this restart once then check.

First you need to find out whether you are using the 32 or 64bit version of windows 7. For that open windows media player and press Ctrl, Alt and Del keys at same time. It will open Task Manager. Click on Processes and search for wmplayer.exe in the list. If you find wmplayer.exe*32 then it is the 32 bit version otherwise it is 64bit.The newest version of Windows Live Messenger is 14.0.8089.726. I would suggest you to first update messenger; possibly it will help you to resolve this issue.

I think it’s just about wrong setting in the MSN nothing else but for confirming that you can first try is there song is really working on that link or not If this song is not available on the source link then it can be reason for this issue. Then you check your MSN settings properly if it’s ok then try to uninstall it and again reinstall with the latest version and then confirm that is it compatible with your operating system or not. Then you can resolve this issue.