Thread: Master volume getting changed in Windows Media Center automatically

Master volume getting changed in Windows Media Center automatically

I was watching some streaming content by using Adobe Flash with my browser and also the Winter Olympics with Windows Media Center throughout my TV tuner card. I am unable to mute the Olympics to see the Flash content while it mutes all things. I want to know how I can control the volume of Windows Media Center so that it is autonomous of the master volume. If there is any requirement of the additional software or hardware then please let me know.

Re: Master volume getting changed in Windows Media Center automatically

I think if you are using the volume and mute buttons which is on the remote, then that performance is by design. Windows media player is made as a ten foot interface the remote performance reflects this. Work around for you. I had imagined that you are using windows media player in windowed mode then if so start the volume mixer and mute media center there. Then here lowering media centers volume will never lower the system volume increases the media centers volume will raise the system volume.

I don’t know the exact issue with you but I can tell you some steps which can useful in better setup of TV tuner card. First search the TV shows those are on currently or afterward, confirm out the listings in the Guide. The Guide show information about all TV programs those are accessible for you to watch and record. Two things are required to watch live TV. First is a TV tuner card which is a device that should connect to your computer during an interior expansion slot or an outside expansion port, like as a USB port? Second thing is that TV signal source like cable TV jack or from a TV antenna.

I think there is might be problem in the media player setting. You need to check it out from the inbuilt trouble shoot utility. Inn that you can get proper steps for the solving this problem. If it’s not working then you can try another way by using your manual book which you had got with your TV tuner card. If it’s still not working then first check that video compatibility with your media player or with your TV tuner card. After that last option if all tricks are not working then you need to contact your service provider for the further help.

For this problem there can be different reasons so think you need to check your hardware device with the help of any hard ware engineer and after that if it’s not solved ten might there problem in the software part so you need to check your master volume setting which I in the device manger if it’s still getting problem then contact to the service center of the manufacturer or to the software manufacturer.