Thread: Library Does not Show Album Art in Windows 7 Music Library files

Library Does not Show Album Art in Windows 7 Music Library files

The Windows 7 music player is being used by me since when I started using the computer with the Windows 7 operating system in it. The files of the mp3 and all the music files are being played by me in the Windows media player and I have made dozens of the library files for doing this stuff. Please help me out with the problem that whenever I try to play the files the album art is not being displayed and also the same issues is being faced when multiple files are being kept in the system that is being used by me.

Re: Library Does not Show Album Art in Windows 7 Music Library files

It also happens that when you are making the use of the iTunes then it would be not a problem in it. And also it takes for the album art and also it can be used for the files that are being used for Windows 7 media files. If you have uninstalled the iTunes then it can be used for the running of the cleaner and also for the removing of the files. Album art is the important part of the file of the sound that is being used.

Also you can also do the following steps if it is not working for you and then follow the steps for it:
    • At the start you have to click on to the Start button and then you have to click on to the all program option and click on to the Windows Media Players.
    • After that you got to browse to the album art option and find out the missing art in it.
    • After that when you get the album art just click on to the option of the picture and then just select it to the applied song.

And this will solve the problem that is being faced by you for the album art.

And also if you are making the use of iTunes then such problems are going to be raised in it. Because it can also be used for the album artwork. Also the un-installation of the iTunes and then running the ccleaner from the site ccleaner.com or the file that is present in the system can be used to remove iTunes registry links to the artwork. As shortly as you clean the registry the album cover come front.

There are certain files which are not having the option of the album art, so it is of no use when you try to get the album art of such files. If you are interested in getting the album art of such files then you can get the access to the internet and just get the files that you want for the specified music files and also the mp3 formats for which you are looking for the files.