| || |
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: HDMI Files Showing not being Plugged in for HDTV after Connection
You can also follow the steps for the errors that you are facing regarding the HDMI sound and also what happens when the HDTV is being connected using the HDMI connections, it mainly depends on the PC sound being connected to the TV that you are preferring to use:
At the start you got to install the latest drivers that are available for the Sound card.
- Also you got to connect the HDMI cable from making the PC connection being assigned to the TV by making to the HDMI PC output.
- You also got to shut off the TV and then you got to restart your PC.
- After that you have to get to the Control Panel option where you have to go to the sound option and then use the playback menu with the HDMI that should be present in it.
- Then right click on to the HDMI output and then select the test option; in which the sound bar will move on automatically.
- After that you can make the use of the HDMI as the default device.
- Then you will get the icon name changed to TV and after that you got to rename the HDMI output that you are making use of.
- After that turn on the TV and then select the HDMI PC Jack that is being assigned for the purpose of the input.
- After that you have to make use of the Test again option and then the sound will come automatically from the TV.
- And if you try to do any kind of the reconnection the TV will be turned off.
- And keep in mind the position of the HDMI that is being connected with the HDTV.
Check out the steps that has been described by me and then see that the connection which has been made proper or not.