Thread: HDMI Files Showing not being Plugged in for HDTV after Connection

HDMI Files Showing not being Plugged in for HDTV after Connection

I have been making the use of the many kind of the account that can be used for the sending of the mails and also for the files that are being used with the Netflix account and also I just wanted to watch a lot of thing through the use of the HDMI which can be just viewed by the HDTV that is being used in the laptop which is being used by me. I have also got the HDMI cable with me but all this things are just not in vain as all the files are important for the view of the connection to the TV so that I can get the issuers fixed out with the use of the files that are important.

Re: HDMI Files Showing not being Plugged in for HDTV after Connection

You have updated the file when you have just made the connection, because it tells you to make the update when you are just coming up with the connection of the files that are being used for the files that are being present in the system. Also it happens that the network interface that is being used is direct and also it can be different so these issues are being faced by you.

You can also got to the device manger and then you can just see that the HDMI files that are being used for the system and also the outputs that are being seen is quite different that cannot be used out for the files that are present in the system that you are just making use of. And also you can just check out the HDMI outputs that can be used for the default devices that are being present in the system that you are just making use of.

The other steps that can be followed by you is given below:
    1. You have to go to the Start and in that you have to go to the Control Panel and then you have to click it on to the hardware and sound option and then in that you have to click on to the Sound option.
    2. After that you have to do playback of the tab that you are just going to make use of, then in that you have to right click on it and then you got to leave a blank space and then you have to make use of the Show disabled devices.
    3. And now you can just click on to the HDMI output and now you got to click on to the properties and then you can just click on to the HDMI file format and ten you can just set it as the Default.
    4. At the end of the process you got to click on to the apply option and then click on to the OK button and then that’s it.

This will solve all the issues that are being faced by you.

You can also follow the steps for the errors that you are facing regarding the HDMI sound and also what happens when the HDTV is being connected using the HDMI connections, it mainly depends on the PC sound being connected to the TV that you are preferring to use:
    At the start you got to install the latest drivers that are available for the Sound card.
    1. Also you got to connect the HDMI cable from making the PC connection being assigned to the TV by making to the HDMI PC output.
    2. You also got to shut off the TV and then you got to restart your PC.
    3. After that you have to get to the Control Panel option where you have to go to the sound option and then use the playback menu with the HDMI that should be present in it.
    4. Then right click on to the HDMI output and then select the test option; in which the sound bar will move on automatically.
    5. After that you can make the use of the HDMI as the default device.
    6. Then you will get the icon name changed to TV and after that you got to rename the HDMI output that you are making use of.
    7. After that turn on the TV and then select the HDMI PC Jack that is being assigned for the purpose of the input.
    8. After that you have to make use of the Test again option and then the sound will come automatically from the TV.
    9. And if you try to do any kind of the reconnection the TV will be turned off.
    10. And keep in mind the position of the HDMI that is being connected with the HDTV.

Check out the steps that has been described by me and then see that the connection which has been made proper or not.