Thread: Audio Sound with Record and Play not working

Audio Sound with Record and Play not working

I have been making the use of the Toshiba Satellite P105-S6024, and have also installed the Windows 7 that is not having the enough sound in it. Also I don’t have enough knowledge about the laptop and also about the sound chip number and also I don’t have any of the knowledge about the drivers that are present in the system and also the re-install form the system of the Toshiba web-site. And also you can make the use of the Windows 7 for all the files to play, but recently I have facing this kind of the issue, that I am just unaware of. Please help me out with this issue and hoe this problem can be removed from the computer that I am just making use of.

Re: Audio Sound with Record and Play not working

The most simple answer for this is that you have to right click on to the option of the .exe files and then you have to select the compatibility mode and which is the basic thing that is being used when the system of the files are being used for the purpose of the Audio files and also the other files that are being supported for the files that are present in the system that you are just making use of.

If you are making the use of the Toshiba laptops ten you can just make the use of the file that can be used for the supporting of the files and also it can be used for the system that is being used for the files that are being used for the system. And also see that the file that you are just making use is being updated or not. Updating of the file is an important file that can be used for the playing of the music and also it is that the files can also be used for it or not.

Also you can just see that the files that are being used for the recording of the files and also the files that are being used for the recording can also be viewed that whether it works well with it or not. If you have brought any changes to the system that you are just making use of, then it is that you have to make sure that the changes are not affecting the files that are being used by you in the system.

Actually the problem was of the file of the system that is being used for the multipurpose works and also all the files that are being affected are situated in the place where all the files that are working properly, so this is the issue that is being faced out through the use of the system files. There are different situation which depends on the files that can be used for the errors that are being faced for the audio and sound issues that are being faced by you.