Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to edit metadata of the MP3 files.

Windows Software

Old 28-12-2010

Unable to edit metadata of the MP3 files.

Well I have recently assembled a system with windows 7 home premium 64 bit and it is doing well. The only thing that is worrying me here is that I am unable to edit the metadata on some of my MP3 files. The windows explorer is not allowing me to do the same. I tried to edit the metadata of the files by just right clicking on the files and then just editing the details which are present in the properties tab. And whenever I try to do it then I am getting the error message saying that “0x8007000D: The data is Invalid”. I don’t know why it is happening and also unable to solve the issue. Please help me in this case.

Old 28-12-2010

Re: Unable to edit metadata of the MP3 files.

Actually editing the metadata of some of the files is not allowed in windows 7 home premium or not supported by the same. Now that you have to do here is that try and do the same thing in any windows 7 ultimate installed PC. And if it works over there then you have to definitely uninstall the windows 7 that you are currently using and then just install the windows 7 ultimate. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.
Old 28-12-2010

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back and I was also unable to edit the metadata. And I guess you are also going through the same phase and if you want to solve the issue then just install the MP3tag and then install the same on your system. I am sure that installing this software will help you to solve this issue. In fact I have experienced this software and it is really helpful to edit the metadata of the MP3 files.
Old 28-12-2010

Well I am also suffering he similar kind of problem where I am unable to edit the metadata and the main thing here is that I have already installed the MP3tag software and it seems to me that it is also not helping me out. The strange thing here is that I am not getting any error message and that is the reason why I am not able to resolve the problem and also the reason why I am getting this issue. Please in this case

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,