Thread: How to record and clip wav files in Windows 7 Sound Recorder

How to record and clip wav files in Windows 7 Sound Recorder

I require to make use of sound recorder devoid of attaching an additional device to my computer I am attempting to create wave files and clip them. I used to be able to do this along with the sound recording in Windows XP now I cannot in Windows 7. Is there a way to get the XP one back or to change the Win7 one to do what I need it to do? Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.

Re: How to record and clip wav files in Windows 7 Sound Recorder

Sound recorder in Windows 7 is destined exclusively for recording purpose. You are not able to edit songs in Sound Recorder. You will have to go for third party sound editing software for that reason. You are also able to take recommendation from Microsoft into deliberation. So this much I know about it and I hope through this information you get some kid of idea. Actually I want to help you on this more but I have to go in family function today and that is why in this I am little bit busy. After getting that application you just update here and if you are not getting that then also update so I will try to search that application after getting time.

Open the Recording Audio troubleshooter by clicking the Start button, and after that clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and after that tick Troubleshooting. Below Hardware and Sound, tick Troubleshoot audio recording. If you are provoked for an administrator password or corroboration, type the password or provide confirmation. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update
    over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

Well I believe it's tremendously thoughtless for Microsoft to wait for its users to resort to downloading an additional random program to edit sounds. That's just asking for a virus. I wish I would have known that or I would've someway requested to immediately obtain Windows XP on my new computer. I spent all this money for the newer Windows and all I acquire is a newer version of the Media Player I hate and got japed on the novel sound recorder. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.