Sponsored Links

help me with avira antivirus premium key

Windows Software

Old 27-12-2010

help me with avira antivirus premium key

i need avira antivirus key anyone to help me

Old 28-12-2010

Re: help me with avira antivirus premium key

If you want the premium key for the avira antivirus then you will need to pay for the same and only after that you will get the full license version of the copy. Normally, you can use avira antivirus on a trial basis for maximum 15 or 30 days but after that if you want to use it after that then you will have to activate the antivirus by putting the serial key code and then you can utilize the full version.
Old 29-12-2010

Tnks,bt which other free version do u think is d best bcos i hv d feeln dat my system is infected bt my avira trial version stil couldn't get any virus after scanning.
Old 29-12-2010

There are lots of Good antivirus which can offer you the removal of the virus but before that let me know what actual your problem. Are you infected by any virus and Avira asking for key to remove that virus. If this is the case then i will advise you to go with the MalwareBytes which will help you to remove the virus. Also check below given post to know about Best antivirus.
Best antivirus for 2010 ?
Old 31-12-2010

My system started running very slow and programs takes a lot of minutes to open.
Old 31-12-2010

First let me know about the system configuration of you computer which will help me to understand about the system that you are using. Also run the disk clean wizard to remove the unwanted file from the disk drive. Check for the unnecessary program from the system and then remove if they are not required. Run an updated Anti Virus program and scan for the infection.
Old 31-12-2010

My system config is dell inspiron 1526 dual core processor 1.9ghz speed,160gb hdd and 2gb ram.
I hv removed the unwanted files to decongest my hard disk which still have up to 120gb free disk space,i also uninstall some programs that i dont normally use yet its still didn't help the problem. When i click a program e.g firefox browser,it would take up to 2 minutes to open or even display that its not responding.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,