Thread: At start-up Outlook 2011 is crashing

At start-up Outlook 2011 is crashing

I am using Mac OS X 10.6.4.The first time I opened outlook 2011, I told it to import messages as well as contacts from Mail. The import never ended as well as I got some message. Now, consistently I attempt to start it, I obtain the same message after 5 seconds as well as it crashes. Did anybody else experience same problems? So please tell me something so that I can solve my problem…..

Re: At start-up Outlook 2011 is crashing

To get out of your problem you have to Start Outlook in Safe Mode for that you have to keep down the "ctrl" key on your keyboard plus press the sign you generally utilize to start Outlook. A popup be supposed to come up requesting if you would like to start Outlook in safe mode. Then you have to pressYes.Your outlook been supposed to be started up now as well as display (Safe Mode) in the top left place. After that you have to press tools \ trusts center \ add-ins.and then Disable the entire the add-ins after that restart Outlook in normal mode. At the moment go in as well as re-enable the add-ins one at a time restarting outlook following every one until outlook does not restart. Then start in safe mode again as well as disable that again. You will require leaving that one disabled.

If you get error messages you have to reregister the Windows Installer service while attempting to install Outlook updates. You have to press the "Start" menu as well as choose "Run." Type with no quotes "msiexec /unreg" and after that press "Enter." Let the process end on its own. Open the "Run" box again. Type without the quotes "msiexec /regserver" as well as click "Enter." After that you have to reinstall the Outlook update while this process is finish.

You may have to Repair Microsoft Office. For that you have to press the "Start" menu as well as choose "Control Panel." Switch to Classic view. After that double press "Add or Remove Programs." Scroll down to locate the entry for Microsoft Office. Single-press it as well as choose the "Change" button at the top. Select "Reinstall or Repair" as well as choose "Next." select "Detect and Repair Errors in My Office Installation" in addition to press "Install." When the process is finish, attempt to reinstall the Outlook update

If you never get solve your problem after trying above solution then you have to do a Windows Update before trying to update Outlook. For that you have to press the "Start" menu as well as after that choose "All Programs." And then press to start on "Windows Update." After doing all this things you have to press the "Check for Updates" link.try this out may you will get solution to your problem.