Thread: After removing bunch of files from Monolingual keyboard is not working

After removing bunch of files from Monolingual keyboard is not working

I have something not working, but I am not certain accurately what. After taking out bunch of things from Monolingual after that rebooting, I recognized my keyboard is not functioning. The Command Key, the caps lock Key, as well as F keys, etc are still working, however no letters or numbers. I have a Bluetooth keyboard I attempted with it as well as I find the similar exact issue. What can I perform to solve this?

Re: After removing bunch of files from Monolingual keyboard is not working

I think you have removed something from the Inputs tab. to be sure that the keyboard is not functioning I would offer it another reboot to make sure. As well I be able to boot into safe mode, you have to keep down shift on booting. If none of these things effort, I suppose you absolutely detached something you be supposed to not have. To overcome it I am not certain what you be able to perform apart from a reinstall. Possibly you could locate the exact items you deleted on the disk as well as put them back in position.

Hey I seem at the Monolingual's Readme as well as it says that, "after deleting the keyboard layout for default input language, I be supposed to be able to restore the layout by copying them from another mac to the accurate position.” so you have to find the location from where you can copy this files. I hope after trying this you will definitely get solved your problem….

From my opinion the files which you are looking for is located here/System/Library/Keyboard Layouts/AppleKeyboardLayouts. Bundle you could almost certainly find it back off the install DVD.PM with your email address, even though thoughts regarding it I have a UK keyboard as well as so it might not be the accurate same file. So you have to try this once to get solve your problem…