Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is MGI Photo Suite 4 compatible with Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 26-12-2010

Is MGI Photo Suite 4 compatible with Windows 7

I contain only fraction of the MGI Photosuite II SE on my PC from a disk I had. I in recent times buy a new computer furthermore it has vista on it.Is this why the application will not install all the disk. Can I be able to download a MGI edition from the website on the way to correct this. I require several assist by means of this at the same time as I saved all my photos in MGI as well as now cannot open them.Thank you for any suggestion regarding to this issue.

Old 26-12-2010

Re: Is MGI Photo Suite 4 compatible with Windows 7

Do you obtain any error message at what time the application shut?
Step 1:
See for some error message associated to the app collide in event viewer furthermore reply us back:
Step 2:
There is no info regarding the software compatibility in Windows 7 Compatibility Center.
For this reason you may possibly attempt to run the app in Windows Vista or else Windows XP compatibility mode as well as verify if that assist.
Step 3:
Install the update from the Microsoft website and see if that assist.Hope this helps. Allow us be familiar with the results.
Old 26-12-2010

As per I know MGI Photo Suite 4 is not compatible by means of Windows 7. You may be capable on the way to run in Compatibility Mode intended for Windows XP.
If the application is not compatible, after that you might attempt on the way to install as well as run the program in compatibility mode.
Make use of the following steps:
1) You just need to Right click on the app
2) After that select Properties
3) And now Click on Compatibility tab
4) choose Run this application in compatibility mode as well as choose whatever operating system the program was running productively.
Old 26-12-2010

If the above suggestion is not helpful, after that attempt as well as run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter:

1. Click on Start button and Open the Program Compatibility troubleshooter .
After that click Control Panel. And type troubleshooter in the search box, and after that click Troubleshooting.
2. Follow the commands in the troubleshooter.
Remember that the troubleshooter is not intended to function on programs that have an .msi file name expansion.
Old 26-12-2010

I encompass a trouble by means of your response that MGI Photosuite 4 is not compatible with Windows 7, in view of the fact that I have a 6 year old gateway 7422 GX by means of 1 GB of RAM as well as an AMD 64-bit processor which runs a 32-bit edition of Windows 7 as well as MGI Photosuite 4 fairly satisfactorily. The laptop was older sufficient furthermore slow enough beneath windows XP that I was going on the way to throw it, however at what time I purchase the three-pack of Windows 7 Home Premium I think that I'd attempt it furthermore by means of a little effort it ran Windows 7 tremendously healthy, speeding up the laptop significantly, even though the weedy ATI graphics chips cannot hold up aero features. MGI Photosuite 4 re-installed with no troubles or the require for compatibility settings, even though I may possibly have installed it as an administrator, I don't bear in mind.
Old 29-12-2010

First you require to acquire hold of an MGI disc or else a download. I have been attempting on the way to acquire MGI Photosuite III SE to install on windows Vista for months with no achievement as well as after that at what time I thought I'd lastly sorted it I cannot open the program because of a script error. You do not require Virtual computer, Virtual XP or else any add-ons. Just discover as well as right click the MGI setup file, ensure run it in compatibility mode at the same time as Windows XP SP2 as well as install. Subsequent to install, send a program start shortcut to your desktop, right click and go to properties furthermore confirm the Windows XP compatibility mode one time again. Lastly, at the same time as you still have the compatibility screen open put in a tick check to Run as Admin.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,