Thread: Rip a DVD on Window/Mac with DVD ripper

Rip a DVD on Window/Mac with DVD ripper

I am using iPhone and Mac. I want to rip a DVD and want to play on my iPhone and Windows Movie Maker. Is there is any simple way to achieve this. I think I have to convert the formats of the audio video files according to that device. Please provide me brief idea on this software. I hope you will provide me solution on this. I will be really thankful if you give me the proper solution. I am thanking you in advance

Re: Rip a DVD on Window/Mac with DVD ripper

If you want rip DVD to MP4, 3GP, WMA in the Windows.You have to install Aiseesoft DVD Ripper. Load the DVD in to DVD drive. Select the desired video format from the Profile drop down menu. You can set the Video Settings and Audio Settings. Now start with con version. Click on Open to the destination file. I hope this will solve your problem and you can play the files on the portable device. All the best.

I am providing certain steps which will help you to rip DVD in the Mac. Run the DVD ripper for Mac. Load DVD by clicking on 'Load DVD' Select desired chapter to rip and select the desired format from the drop down list. Begin with conversion. Once it is finished browse to the destination folder. The above mention software is available free on the internet so no need to pay for the same. I hope it will help you.

I am giving you some tips which may help you for further enhancement of use. You can select Audio track from the drop down list. If you decided to merge desired content to one file to the other you have to “merge into one file” option. You can also change settings by various aspects viz Video Settings, Audio Settings. So above mentioned are the some tricks which I wanted to share with you. Hope fully it will improve your usability.