Thread: How to Compress Dual Layer DVD-9 to Single Layer?

How to Compress Dual Layer DVD-9 to Single Layer?

I want to take back up from the dual layer DVD-9 to single layer. I want to put my data on the Single layer DVD-9. I don’t know how to achieve this. I am here because many of you have done some research on this matter. If you know any application the please let me know as soon as possible. I am really help less. I will be really thankful to your for reply. Any efforts will be greatly appreciated by me. Thanks a lot!

Re: How to Compress Dual Layer DVD-9 to Single Layer?

If you want rip DVD to MP4, 3GP, WMA in the Windows.You have to install Aiseesoft DVD Ripper. Load the DVD in to DVD drive. Select the desired video format from the Profile drop down menu. You can set the Video Settings and Audio Settings. Now start with con version. Click on Open to the destination file. I hope this will solve your problem and you can play the files on the portable device. Please try it and enjoy your self.

To compress dual layer DVD-9 to single layer DVD-5 perform the following the steps. Launch the DVD cloner software. In to Settings select option then go for 4400 (DVD D5) .You should insert DVD-9 in to the drive. Click on Open DVD. Discard some file from the source disk in such way that the final size should fit into the DVD-5. Put the DVD-5 on the Burner drive and now you should copy the file. After this DVD-5 will be created. I hope above mentioned steps will help you out to fix your matter. Please let me know if it works for you. Thanks a lot for reading my trick.
    Last edited by Gunilla; 25-12-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Following are the quick checks when you are using the DVD cloner software’s to improve performance.. When you are doing DVD clone frequently you can set Auto Burn in the Option from the Settings. There is option is available to delete Delete temporary folders once you have finished with the work. If you are using Mac system then Any DVD cloner for Mac will be the best solution for you. Above mention tricks will be definitely help you to improve your performance.
    Last edited by void; 25-12-2010 at 08:12 PM.