Thread: Unable to launch iTunes missing file error

Unable to launch iTunes missing file error

Itunes crashed after changing the partitions on my hard drive (C to enlarge I can not install corrections Itunes (latest version downloaded online). At the end of the install the program starts I get this same error message: Unable to launch iTunes, because a file is missing or can not be created in "My Music". Several trials with resettlement transition between two CCleaner to clean but to no avail. I am afraid to use the method you article which is to go directly remove the remaining keys in the registry after uninstallation. CCLEANER does it not the same thing? Thank you in advance for your help

Re: Unable to launch iTunes missing file error

I think you need to reinstall the iTunes application on your system this will definitely help you to get this problem resolve the issue appears to me as it is not installed correctly on your system. The re-installation will definitely help you to get this fixed since it will replace all the files which are corrupted and hence it will be better to get this application installed on your system once on your system. if the problem persists still then simply post back.

I tried to reinstall the application once twice but nothing worked, because it's like half the uninstall file does not want to continue or I guess the format awaits me, just as you do not lose my data later (mp3, images) as a new system connecting the iPod to iTunes. Any other idea what could be the problem please suggest me a solution.

I also have trouble from time to file and again helped to itunes but only until he is not excluding the configurations the windows turn to me and with this setup still asks for the file itunes Uploader older version and the same may have a solution? after the course format is that he did not want me to do. I will add that itunes how to write this, and everything involved (of course, to the exclusion) do not see the connected iPhone does not know whether this is an error because the new firmware 3.0 before it was not may know the solution to my problems.

The exclamation marks occur sporadically - so far I have discovered about 10. Subject no complete albums (at least I still have not found) that I can fix this by hand I know this does not eliminate the problem but since I do not know the cause. Finally i tried the windows uninstaller utility and this really worked what i did is that i uninstalled the application with windows uninstaller utility and it really worked hope that this will help.