Thread: Application stock up crash after jailbreak

Application stock up crash after jailbreak

Regarding this I have searched a lot but not able to get the perfect solution in order to fix my issue. And I have searched far and wide and I am not able to recognize why it seems this is only happening to me.And in this I have tried the many solutions and these are:
    1.Firstly I freshly restored and synced phone
    2.Jailbreak and then I have reboot phone
    3.Also changed the sb settings
    Somewhere in this, application store crashes totally out to springboard when I am in the apple application store and I attempt to purchase. There is about a 1 second hang and the application crashes out and not anything installs and no pay for is made. So does anybody have solution for this issue then please help me.

Re: Application stock up crash after jailbreak

I am able to make sure that this works: I had AppStore in a category group (not SBSetting dock), and I had this matter. Was concerning to uninstall cydia applications one-by-one to diagnose when I established this thread. So you JUST give the respond to this.And related to this I have always had appstore in a category group in the long-ago first time it's given any trouble. Phew - thought Apple had found a way to lock us out! I happily pay for apps, so that would have hurt. Will at the present play around a bit to see where I am able to safely place appstore.

Anyone also if experiencing the YouTube bug: YouTube app is very well, but You Tube videos in web pages and RSS readers are blank rather than showing first screen, and cannot be clicked to open in QuickTime player. It is really very annoying but the only Jailbreak issue I have at here and I have gone balls-to-the-wall on Cydia applications! So if anybody is related with the solution of this issue then please help me.

I had reinstalled a small number of patches and various things to effort to get hold of Installers to stop crashing, and then Application Store would no longer install legitimate applications. And in this afterward uninstalling, and also rebooting this for the more than a few times, reinstalling Installers, and also reinstalling almost the whole thing I would installed in cydia and I still having the alike difficulty, I was about to re jailbreak but then I became conscious of a number of ordinary themes in the middle of the various forum threads. I consider the key thing here is hiding the Application Store icon from the Spring Board (or default iOS 4 folders), by some method. I did not have the Application Store in my SBSettings Dock, or some kind toggled in SBSettings, nor was I hiding it by utilizing Poof, but I did place it in a custom folder in Categories. And also deleting it from the custom folder and putting it back on the SpringBoard straight away fixed the AppStore crashing trouble. You do not even have to take away it from your custom folders in Categories, actually -- just go into the Hide settings and make sure it’s not hidden there. So try this ihope you will get the solution for this issue.