Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to search lyrics of the song in itunes

Windows Software

Old 25-12-2010

How to search lyrics of the song in itunes

Hello friends, I wanted to know that how I could get lyrics of the song in my itunes application. I am trying to search for a quite long time but I am not able to find it. I have heard that there is an application in Iphone where in you can get this application. You can easily get the lyrics of the song in itunes application. If anyone is aware of this application then please let know whether it true or not.

Old 25-12-2010

Re: How to search lyrics of the song in itunes

I think that you should try for sing that itunes application which is quite popular on iphone. This will enable you to get the lyrics of the song in itunes. I have also heard about this application as one of my friends was saying about it. But, I think that there is an application which has such kind of feature. Usually there are very few applications like this but I can assure you that this application is available in Iphone. You can easily get access on your iphone. My suggestion to you is that you should try this application and see what happens.
Old 25-12-2010

I have also heard about this application, it?s quite approaching application in iphone. I think you can go for this but you still one more application which is gimme some tune. This application is there in iphone which enable you to get access the song through search engine, it won?t give you lyrics automatically but still it works properly as I am using it currently. So, I can assure you that this application is for sure available in iphone. I think it is one of the applications which you were looking for.
Old 25-12-2010

I think you can go have many applications with lyrics of the song in the itunes. You can use life2go application which is also good which also has the same feature. I think that this is also worth to try it. You can also use Dashboard application which can help you to get lyrics of the song in your itunes. This application also quite approaching. I think this is proved to be the best application for lyrics of the song to itunes. Many of them are using this application and are quite happy as it works properly.
Old 25-12-2010

I also think that this application is better than any other application. I think that you should go for this application. I have personally used it so, I have that experience. So, I think that you should go for this application and it far approachable.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,