Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DVD Ripping software for Mac OS X

Windows Software

Old 25-12-2010

DVD Ripping software for Mac OS X

Few days before, only I have upgraded my operating system platform to Mac OSx. I have updated all my drivers and installed new Kaspersky software. My system was working fine and it was giving excellent performance. I want to know if can rip the DVD on Mac OSx platform. Also suggest me is there is some software available which will help me in ripping the DVD.

Old 25-12-2010

Re: DVD Ripping software for Mac OS X

You can make use of Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac software to rip the DVD. By making use of Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac software you can rip the DVD and also it enable you to convert it into different other formats such as AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V etc. Thus with the high speed and excellent converting capabilities you can rip the DVD on Mac OSx platform. Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac software also allows trimming, crop and merging the video. you can also edit the properties such as its size, audio quality etc.
Old 25-12-2010

If you want to rip the DVD on Mac OSx platform then in that case you can make use of Doremisoft DVD Converter software. Doremisoft DVD Converter allows Mac OSx users to rip the DVD and encrypt it into various other formats. After converting the DVD you can play into different types of players such as iTunes, QuickTime etc depending upon the file formats it supports. You can also change the settings of portable devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod etc.
Old 25-12-2010

Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution I came to know that there are readymade software available for Mac OSx platform and with the help of these software I can rip the DVD. I have downloaded the MactheRipper software for ripping the DVD. I have also installed the MactheRipper software but I am unaware of the steps to rip the DVD using MactheRipper and therefore I need a solution for ripping the DVD.
Old 25-12-2010

You can rip the DVD by making use of MactheRipper. The steps to rip the DVD are given below:
  1. You need to download and install MactheRipper software. After installing MactheRipper, you need to insert the DVD into the DVD-ROM drive which you want to rip. MactheRipper software will automatically load the disk.
  2. You need to open the MactheRipper software and click on the File menu and then select ?Save To? where you want to save the DVD after being ripped.
  3. Now the MactheRipper software will start ripping the DVD. After DVD is ripped it will be saved to the corresponding destination location.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,