Thread: Importing video from iPhone to iMovie

Importing video from iPhone to iMovie

I was using Microsoft windows XP operating system on my desktop. Due to the advancement in technology I have upgraded my operating system to Mac OSx. I have installed latest driver and updated my Norton antivirus. My system was working fine. I am having some photograph and I want to edit it. I want to know if I can use the iMovie software for editing those photographs. I need a solution which will help me in editing these photographs.

Re: Importing video from iPhone to iMovie

You can edit only those videos which you have created using iPhoto software. We can make video from the iPhoto software easily. To make the video from the iPhoto software we need to make sure that we are having many photographs. To make the video you need to follow each and every step of the wizard and the videos will be created easily.

If you want to import video from iPhoto to iMovie then you should make sure that the video is create with the iPhoto software. To import the video in iMovie you need to make sure that you are having latest version of iMovie software. If you are having the latest version of iMovie then you need to open it. When the iMovie window opens then you need to click on the Events Library from the iMovie menu. You need to select “videos” from the Events Library and select import. Now the videos will be imported from iPhoto to iMovie.

No, you can’t use iMovie software for editing videos which has been taken from the digital camera. iMovie software is video editing software. We can use the iMovie software on Mac OSx platform. If you are using iMovie software for editing video then you will get error and the video will not be edited. We can use the iMovie software to import the photograph from digital video cameras, to import files from a hard drive etc. we can also add title, music with the help of iMovie easily.

If the videos are not imported from the iPhoto software to the iMovie software then you can do the changes in the Advanced settings and then you can import the videos. You need to follow the steps given below to do the changes in the advanced settings. You need to open the iPhoto software. In the iPhoto software you need to select preferences. Now you need to click on the advanced tab and then check "Copy Items to the iPhoto Library” checkbox. After doing changes in advanced settings the problem of importing videos will be solved.