Thread: What are the effects of phonebooth for photos?

What are the effects of phonebooth for photos?

Hello friends, I wanted to know whether I can put or built in effects of photobooth or not? I don’t know but I think that there is a way to apply those effects with pictures. The pictures which are taken in digital camera can be applied effects or not? I am not sure but I think it is possible. How, I don’t know? But I think there is an application which suits with this query. I want know which application is suited? If anyone who is aware of it then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: What are the effects of phonebooth for photos?

I think that Automator application can be used for this query. I think that it will suit this query. It will solve your problem. It can give effects to your photos which you have been taken by digital camera. It also gives you the option to pick which ever photos you wish to use and then give a effect to that photo. I think this is quite approaching and very good for giving effects to the photos.

I also think that automator is can do this task but still you need to do some necessary changes such as you need to go in photos where you have to go and apply Quartz effects which is very important and then you can pick a photo and then you can give a effect to it according to your wish. I think that after following that important step you can use this application which has resulted very well.

I don’t know about this application but I know that the address book has some effects for photos. I haven’t heard about this application. But, I can assure you that the address book can provide a effect on your photos. No doubt it will definitely work. It is quite approaching. If you have taken pictures from your digital camera and want to have an effect on those photos is possible through address book

I agree to the point that address book provides effect to photos but still automator software provides it more efficiently. I think that it possible to get effects with automator which provides better effects on photos than address book and it is far approachable. I think you can go for an automator application which will help you to give effects on your photos taken from digital camera.