Thread: Converting Kodak Zi8 video to MP4 format

Converting Kodak Zi8 video to MP4 format

I was having Kodak Zi8 camera for taking videos. Kodak Zi8 is small camcorder which is about 2.4 x 4.5 x 0.9 inches in size. Last night I have taken some video from my Kodak camera. I am also having a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop on which I have installed Mac OSx operating system. I want to know if I can convert my Kodak camera video to MP4 format. If yes then I need a solution describing the steps to convert video to MP4 format. Also, I want to know if there is some software available which can convert my Kodak videos.

Re: Converting Kodak Zi8 video to MP4 format

You can easily convert Kodak video into MP4 file format by making use of “iorgsoft video converter” software. You need to downloads and install iorgsoft video converter on your system. you also need to connect the Kodak camera into the system by making use of USB cord. You need to launch iorgsoft video converter by double clicking on it. click on the “add file” button from the iorgsoft video converter window. You need to browse to the Kodak video and select it. After selecting Kodak video you may need to select the output format as MP4 and click on start button. The iorgsoft video converter software will convert Kodak video into MP4 format easily.

The steps to convert Kodak video to MP4 format are given below:
    1. You may need to download and install iMovie software on your system. Make sure you are installing iMovie software on Mac OSx operating system only.
    2. You may need to connect the Kodak camera with the USB cable into the system so that the video can be loaded.
    3. You need to click on add file button which is at the bottom of the iMovie window. Select the output format as MP4.
    4. After selecting the output format you may need to click on the convert button and the conversion will start. You can also edit the Kodak videos in the iMovie software easily by making use of different tools which are provided.

You can make use of Kodak EasyShare Converter software to convert Kodak videos into MP4 format. The Kodak EasyShare Converter works in the same way as Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter works. You may need to install the Kodak EasyShare Converter and double click on it to open. You need to click on the add file button to add the videos. After adding the video you may need to select the output format as MP4. Click on convert button to start conversion. The videos will be converted to MP4 format easily.

Also there is powerful software for converting Kodak videos and the software is known as “Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter”. You need to download and install Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter on your system. open the Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter by double clicking on it. Click on add file button from the Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter window and browse to your Kodak videos. Now you need to select the output format. If you want to convert all the video into the same format then you may click on “Apply to all” checkbox. After selecting the video file you may click on start button so that the files will be converted and saved in the destination folder.